Chapter 11

We sat eating. He'd take a bite every fifteen seconds but he'd mostly stare at me.

I sipped my wine.
"Yes?" I asked after swallowing.
He'd been staring again.

"The way your lips curve around the glass. I like it." he said and took a bite.
"Would you like me to say thank you?"
"I don't care much about your response to it."
"You enjoy examining me."
"I enjoy looking at art." He sipped his wine.
"Do you really?"
"Why would I lie?"
"I'm not sure. But I don't put it past you."
He snickered before taking another bite.

I took a bite as well.
This dish was amazing.
I told him it was good earlier but that didn't do it justice. I guess I didn't feel like heightening his ego. He seemed full of himself enough.

"How many men have you been with?" he asked randomly.
"Elaborate." I said with a lifted brow.
"Are you a virgin?"
"Elaborate."
He squinted with a slow smile curving onto his lips. "Has anyone been inside of you?" he fixed.
"Has anyone been inside of you?" I asked him in return.
"No. Now answer me."
"Yes." I replied.
"Alright."
"Do you want someone to be inside of you?" I wondered.
"No."
"Why not?"
"Not my thing."
"How do you know if you haven't tried it?"
"Because I get off on pleasing the woman. I'm not gay so that would require a strap, a strap she can't feel. I'd get no joy out of it."

I was surprised he had a legitimate answer for that question rather than 'it's gay' like most men.

"What if I told you I'd get pleasure from pegging you?" I questioned.
"I'd tell you not nearly as much as you'd get from submitting to me."
I stared at him.

"I like that look in your eye." he stated.
I didn't respond.
"The glistening that shows you think you can handle me and I'm not bothering you at all. That one. It turns me on."
"Why?" I wondered.
"Because that confidence you have is beautiful. And I want to see which one of us is right." He sipped his wine with eyes on me.

I got out of my seat and walked over to him.
His eyes followed me.
He pushed his seat out from under the table and as if it were an invitation, I took a seat on his lap, not facing him, but the table instead.

I took his glass of wine and sipped it.
I felt his hands find my waist as I did.

I looked down at them. They were large and strong. Two to three veins poked out on the back of each and went up his revealed forearms.
His hands ran up and down my waist then to my thighs.
He squeezed them and spread them only an inch further.

"Have I told you already that I want to fuck you?" he asked lowly into my ear.
"It was implied." I responded.
"Face me." he commanded.

I got up to follow directions only because I found this entertaining.

I lifted my dress slightly so I'd have room to spread my legs onto either side of him as I sat.
I still had his wine in my hand. And when I sat, with my ass poked out a bit and my crotch on his, I sipped his glass with eyes on him. I may be slightly tipsy.

He took the glass out of my hand and finished it before putting it on the table.
I barely had time to blink when his hand found my throat and he stood with my legs around his waist. He forced me onto the table next to his plate. I laid there with his hand tightly around my throat and him between my lifted thighs. I was so caught off guard that my eyes widened.

"I know what you're doing. I don't like being toyed with. You're just making me harder. Unless you want to leave here with a limp..." he leaned down to me and I felt his other hand between my legs. "Keep her on a leash." His fingers grazed over my panties.

I was in shock at the audacity.

His hand found my face and squeezed my cheeks in.
"Nod if you understand."
I stayed staring at him.
He pinched me between my legs and I equally squirmed and almost moaned. I was reluctant but nodded anyway.
He let both areas go.

I stared at the ceiling and a smile grew on my face.
I began snickering to myself.
Fun.
"It'll be sexy to remember you doing that and while you're begging me to stop forcing you to cum for the twelfth time." I stated.
"You think I'd beg you?" He put his hands on either side of my face against the table and leaned over me as I laid there.
My heel placed against his crotch, gently pushing him back, stopping him in his tracks as he tried to lean down further to me.
"God, aren't you too eager? Like a dog." I said with my shoe rubbing the area.

"Down, boy." I commanded.
He looked at my shoe then back at me.
I snickered in mockery. "Who's a good boy? You are. Yes, you are."
"I'd snap you like a twig." he stated.
"I wouldn't even let you inside, puppy."
He just stared at me.
"Silly silly dog." I snickered.

I put my shoe down then sat up and grabbed his shirt to pull him closer to me. I succeeded. Our lips were merely millimeters apart. We stared at each other's.

He tried kissing me and I pulled my face away.
"Be a good mutt and sit." I commanded softly with my heel back to his crotch and he dropped onto his chair.
I stared at him, knowing he let me do it.
I could tell he wasn't submissive and wanted to know what he was playing at.

My heel stayed gently pressed against the erection in his pants while he just sat there, manspreading in his seat with his eyes on me.