Chapter 27

I woke up and Anders was gone.

I did a quick stretch in the bed and got up to finally put clothes on.

I slipped on a pair of cheeky panties but I refused to sleep in a bra. I had an emerald green short and satin nightgown that I'd choose because it was too late to put on regular clothes just to walk around his home.
It had thin straps and I loved how perfectly it draped over my body. There are days where I wear it as an outside dress for dinner dates with something light over it. The gown just fits so well. I had multiple of them because of how sexy they made me feel.

I walked out of the room after fixing myself up and went to find Anders.

The lower I got on the stairs, the more sizzling I could hear.

I walked towards the kitchen.

There he was.

He wore a wife beater in the warm room but still had on his sweatpants.

I could very well see every muscle in his back shift as he moved around and did what he needed to at his stove.

I walked over to be next to him and looked at what he was doing. My nails lightly scratched up and down his back.
He looked at me.
"Good morning." he joked.
"What're you making?" I wondered.

He turned around and leaned against the counter then pulled me in front of him.

"Ribeye steak with stuffed bell peppers. They'll be stuffed with brown rice, mushrooms, and other roasted vegetables." he explained.
"Sounds delicious." I looked back at the pans.
"I thought a white wine would be nice."
"I'd have to agree with you." I looked back at him.

His eyes trailed down my body with his hand on my hip.
"You look beautiful." he complimented.
"You look at me like that for too long and I'm going to think you want to take me for another round." I stated.
"Don't tempt me." he replied.
Our faces grew closer.

Something sizzled loudly.
With his eyes still on my lips, he reached next to us and grabbed the handle of one of the pans.
I looked at it.
He shuffled the vegetables inside then flipped them perfectly and placed the pan back down before lowering the heat.
That hand found my face and pulled it back to him, when I noticed he'd still been eyeing me.

He brought our lips together.

With his arm around my waist and a hand gently holding up my chin, my hands pressed and lightly rubbed against his toned abdomen through his shirt.

"I want to show you something." he stated.
"What is it?" I wondered and looked into his eyes.
He smiled. "I think you'd find it interesting."

He turned off the heat of his stove and moved the pan to a cool surface before taking my hand and leading me away.

"Should I be worried?" I asked.
"It's just a room. So I don't think so."
"A room...is it that secret room with the staircase downstairs?"
He looked at me.
"You're showing me to your gym? Are you trying to tell me something?"
He chuckled. "No, angel. That's not the room."
Well now I was intrigued.

He led us down a hallway and then to a door.

It had a code?

I'd never seen this door before.
Then again, the hallways I'd been on were either on the other side of the house or upstairs.

The code was three buttons. 711.

The door unlocked and there was another flight of stairs.
He took my hand and led us down them.

"Why did you need a passc-..."
We reached the bottom of the steps.

"Oh...This is beautiful..." I said in awe.

The room was lit by red lights.
It had a queen size bed to the left of me with a black frame and red comforter and pillows. The frame had a pillory...that was fun.
The furniture was either made of a red velvet or red leather. One of them caught my eye. It was a chair specifically made for you to bend over and had multiple buckles attached.
He had a cage in the far corner.
Every kind of whip and paddle I could imagine hung on hooks on the right wall. Handcuffs hung from the ceiling and another pair was attached to the wall.

There was a large mirror. A giant dresser with multiple drawers and I wondered what he held inside of them.

I walked around examining everything.

"It's all sanitized. Also rarely used. I don't find a lot of women who I'd like to share this with and sometimes when I do, they...can't handle it." he explained.
"You'd like to share it with me?" I asked as I continued closely examining.
"I would."
I smiled to myself.

"It's very well done." I stated.
"Thank you."
"You want me to be submissive...don't you?"
"I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."
Good answer.
"So if I say no?"
"Then we carry on back upstairs and eat dinner."
"And if I say yes?"
"Then we carry on back upstairs and eat dinner."
I snickered to myself and looked at him.

He stood there, looking back at me, with his hands in his pockets.

"This is your decision. If you say no, then okay. I won't find you any less unbelievably attractive and I won't kick you out of my house. If you say yes, we'll take time to understand each other's wants and go on from there." he explained.
"Do you think it'll be easy for me to quickly change from my dominant mindset to a submissive one?"
He smiled. "I think I can handle it."

I stared at the gallons of 'cocky' dripping from his skin.

I walked back over to him.

"What do you want to do to me?" I asked as I stood in front. I had my arms around his neck as he looked at me.
His arms wrapped around my waist then slipped away and held it in his hands. They became more curious when they slipped up my gown above my ass and held it's bare skin.
"I'd hate to ruin the surprise." he answered.

Our lips pulled close.
I lightly kissed his before backing away.

"I'll think about it."

And by 'think about it' I meant I'd already chosen to say yes, but I definitely wouldn't do it without a price. I want something in return like usual.
This goes against my code of conduct.
I can't just abide for free.
Who does he think I am?