Chapter 18

I found a room and slammed into it with Anders behind me.

I closed the door and looked at him with my arms crossed.

"You're so pretty." he smiled.
"Now is not the time, Anders."

He rolled his eyes.

"Remind me, why are you angry?" Anders asked.
"You had one job if I was going to let this go anywhere and it was to not interfere with my work!"
"I know what it was." he smirked.
"Is this funny to you? Are you fucking smiling right now?" I asked him in rage.
"I can't help it. You're so fucking sexy when you scold me." He softly bit his lip as his eyes looked down my body.

I scowled at him.

"I don't really get it. And I don't care to get it." He scratched his brow.
"You took me away from my money and a fun time."
"A fun time?" he questioned and finally looked back at my eyes.
"Yes, Anders." I walked closer to him.  "A fun time. I get a kick out of seeing your species on their knees and begging for me."
He scoffed.

I thought I'd annoyed him until I watched him kneel down in front of me unexpectedly.
I looked down at him as he looked at my legs. His hands slid through the split in my dress and held onto them.

His fingers gently squeezed, caressed, and held my thighs.

He looked up at me as his lips began softly grazing my inner thigh.
He spoke against it.
"Do you like how I look on my knees right now?" he smirked. His lips softly kissed the flesh before they grazed it some more and I felt his warm breath against my skin.

I took his hair and made him pick his face up to look at me. "I do. It's like it's where you belong."
He smiled and showed off those perfect teeth. "You like when it seems like I'm worshipping you?"
"Worship me and we'll see." I answered and let his hair go.
"Yea? What do you want me to say?" He went back to giving my thighs his attention. "I wanna see the response I'd get from the proper words."
"Speak from the heart." I instructed. "I know you worship me naturally. Say it out loud."
He chuckled softly. "You're right." He kissed my inner thigh. "I'd give you the fucking world." He gently bit it before giving another kiss. "God, you're so beautiful." he hummed.
My eyes stayed on him. He didn't say much but he was getting a bigger response out of my body than other men would.
"I wanna make you happy. I wanna keep you full and healthy. I wanna keep you comfortable. I wanna give you all your wants and needs. I wanna make you cum." His lips kissed the other thigh now. "Fuck, do I wanna make you cum." he panted, lips to my thigh. His hands pushed the split of my dress up higher and out of his way.
My breathing slowed but my heartbeat was quick.
"You're used to being in charge, right? Being dominant?" he asked.
"Why-..."
I was interrupted by the feeling of a tongue sliding up my inner thigh.
"How's your ego going to take it when I bend you over my lap and finger you until you paint my entire hand in your mess?" he asked against the leg and looked up at me.

I held the side of his face gently in my hand.
"Don't speak to me like I'm some whore begging for you to touch me." I said sweetly. "You wouldn't get the chance."

"You don't think so?" he asked and kissed my wrist.
I stared at him.

The next move was so quick that I gasped.
My panties were pulled down and he'd turned me around before he bent me over the bed.
I looked back and he was standing up behind me, his hands had pushed my dress up and to the side.
All I could do was scoff at his audacity then face back forward.

I felt something press against my entrance but I knew it wasn't flesh. I looked back again and his pants were still zipped and buckled with a belt as his crotch pressed against me.

"You wouldn't believe how messy it is back here." he stated.
"You're frustrating." I responded and faced forward again. "What exactly are you aiming for?"
I rested my chin in my hands as if to show this wasn't bothering me.
I began feeling something bumping into me repeatedly. I sucked my mouth in to prevent sounds but he kept directly pressing against my clit. His hand gripped my hair and tugged my head back as he kept going.
I bit my lip harder.
Soon he stopped and just held my waist, making me grind against his crotch.
I was confused on what he was trying to prove but most of my energy was put into not letting him win by hearing a moan.
But he felt good.

"See?" he said.
I turned around and sat on the bed.
He had a large wet stain covering his pants.
My eyes almost enlarged and 2% of me was embarrassed but I kept my composure and looked at him.
"You're surprised my vagina works?" I asked him.
He chuckled. "No, baby. I'm surprised you keep trying to act like your body doesn't crave me like mine does for you."
He leaned down over me and our faces were held close together.
He looked at my eyes and I glanced at his lips quickly before looking back into his eyes as well. "You did what you were supposed to. You worshipped me. You were on your knees. And you looked like a whore while you did it. Yes, it made me wet." He stood between my legs and I let one of mine rub his.
He bit his lip softly while he stared at mine. "I'd fuck the shit outta you, you know that?"
I snickered. "I'd fuck the shit outta you. Do you know that?"
"Oh yea?"
"Yeaa. I know you'd be so cute when you moan 'mommy'. Give me a taste."
"Spread your legs farther. Let's see who taps out first." he put a hand on my thigh.
"How long have you been waiting for a moment like that?"
"Since you looked me in my eyes and bit into that strawberry."
"Mm. You dream about me?"
"I dream about your moaning, yea. You dream about me?"
"I don't dream." I smiled.

I watched his eyes travel down.

"You will." he replied. He pulled my legs and forced me to lay back.