Chapter 33

We'd finished lunch and were in the car on our way back to Anders' home.

"Are you ready?" he asked as we arrived.
"For?"
He looked at me then pushed the gear shift into park.

"Is this when you put what we bought to use?" I asked.
"Smart girl." he answered.
He got out of the car.

I took a deep breath.

This was my first time being a real sub. I had to breathe in and out and wonder what exactly would happen to me. I gave him the kinks I enjoyed doing on my subs but what if it's different on the receiving end and I didn't actually like it?
He owes me a safe word. If he doesn't give me one on his own then he's clearly an amateur and I'll cut this entire operation.

I got out of the car and followed him towards the front door.

He unlocked it.
"Let's go." he stated and shut the door behind us.

I followed behind him and we first stopped at the laundry room, he grabbed each set and put them back in the bag we received them in, then handed them to me and we continued throughout the house.
When we reached the door, I watched him type in 711 and unlock it.

"Go down there and get dressed. I'll be back." he instructed.

I walked down the stairs and heard the door close.

I placed the bag onto the bed and wondered which of these he wanted me to wear.

There was a lace two piece that was emerald green and another that was black.
The green one was cute and had more coverage than the black one.
The black one had lace flowers that only covered my nipples and came with a matching thong.
There was also a red satin set that came with thigh high red socks. The panties had a heart shaped cut over the ass and the bra had two hearts over the nipples.

I chose the black.

I stripped down and put my clothes into the bag then slid on the set.

When I finished, I walked around examining the room more. I was less nervous and more...intrigued. The receiving end might be fun.

I looked at the wall that had ankle and wrist cuffs attached to it, leaving the body in an 'x' formation when strapped.
All I could remember was the man I'd had on his wall similar to this one. Torturing him like he wanted. I wondered what Anders would do to me on this wall.

I heard the door open again.

Those footsteps came down and I looked towards them for Anders.

"There she is." he smiled.
I walked over to him.
He held my waist in his hands. "Ready?"
"Yea."

He took my hand and led me over to some box on the floor.
"Step on it." he commanded.
I did.
"Raise your arms."
I did.

I watched him reach up and lock two leather handcuffs onto my wrists.
He then kicked the box from under me.
Only my toes could touch the floor and I stood on them with my arms in the air.

He walked away from me and I just stared up at my cuffs.

"How high do you think your pain tolerance is?" he asked.
"I don't know. Hurt me and find out..." I replied.
He looked at me.
"Daddy." I completed the sentence respectfully and smiled.

He turned back around and I noticed he was looking at each one of his hanging whips.

"We're going to do this the old fashioned way." he stated.
His hands went to his belt buckle.

I watched him strip it from his loops in one easy pull.

He walked back over to me.

"Comfortable? Shoulders hurt?" he asked me.
"I'm okay." I answered.
"Good. You're safe word is green. You so much as whisper it and I will stop everything I'm doing and take you down. I promise. Do you understand me? Green."

Good job.

I nodded.

"Verbal response." he commanded.
"I understand."
He walked around and stood behind me.

"You look beautiful, baby." he hummed into my ear.
He'd folded the belt once and it grazed up my leg while his hand slid from my side to the front of my stomach.
"Thank you..."
"Mhm. Do you know I've been counting every sassy remark you've given me since we've started?"

My mind blanked.

"You've got a mouth on you, don't you?" his hand slid from around me.
"Mostly on the weekends-...AH!" I received a fast lash onto my thigh.
"That was pretty." he snickered.
My thigh stung but I liked it.

I heard him take a few steps back.

I screamed at the harsh leather against my ass.
Again, from a different direction.

I balanced more on my toes as I winced from the pain. I bit my lip in pain but also arousal.

He walked around and stood in front of me.

"You don't have anything to say?" he asked me.
His finger slid in through the side of my panties and he pulled them to the side to reveal me. It grazed over it.
"Wet." he stated and slid his finger back and forth. "But I've been inside of you. I know you can give me more than that." He kissed my cheek. Then removed his hand and pulled my bra down so the pair was revealed.
I felt the leather against my breasts. I bit my lip harder as I whined at the satisfying pain.
He walked back behind me.

I tried bracing myself but didn't have the time once he swung.
I jumped and my hands held onto the chains containing my cuffs.
He swung again and each yelp was louder with tears in my eyes.

I expected another.

I received nothing.
I was nervously waiting.
The temptation was killing me. I just wanted him to get it over with.

I whimpered lightly and nervously balanced on my toes from worry. I kept expecting it but never got it.

I assumed we were done.

Then felt a harsh one against my ass and screamed with a fallen tear.
Again. I was moving around, still balancing on my toes because the pain made it hard for me to keep still.
There was one more.

When he stopped I was breathing heavily.
My lower body stung but I was also enjoying it. Something about the burn was lighting something inside of me.
I had a shiver of pleasure in my stomach and down my spine over it.

His face slipped next to mine and his arm wrapped around me. His hand slid into the front of my panties.
"You should see the bruises back here. It's turning me on." he hummed.
His two center fingers slid over my entrance, back and forth. Circling around my clit then hovering over my hole again.
"Drenched now?" he pointed out. "Good girl, don't hide your pleasure from me. You seem like the kind of pain slut to cum from a few beatings."

I was breathing heavily while his fingers played with me. He moved to the side and I felt another whip against my leg. I jumped and squealed then soon felt his fingers sliding inside.
"There we go. Do it again." He hit the leather against that same spot and I screamed again as his fingers thrusted. "Yea, baby, I know."
He dropped the belt and picked up my left leg with his hand under my knee.
I balanced on the toes of my right foot and leaned against him as he thrusted his fingers in and out of me.

"Are we going to try to watch our mouth now?" he asked into my ear.
I didn't answer, I just moaned with my eyes closed.
His fingers slipped out before his hand smacked directly onto my clit. I winced and almost lost my balance.
"Quit being a whore and answer me." he demanded.
"Y-Yes..."
"Yes what?"
"Yes, I'll...be more respectful..." I agreed.
"Good girl." He slid his fingers back inside and continued. "You're such a quick learner." His fingers sped up and I moaned louder.