100. Epilogue and Goodbyes

Pic not mine.

Amegakure

The sounds of the rain was accompanied by the roar of the thunder muffling the sounds of the feet falling on the water. 

The two ninjas jumped over the buildings ignoring their wet clothes and the citizens below them.

"BORUTO! SLOW DOWN!" A slightly muffled shout from a teen with a husky voice. 

"AND LOSE THE RACE WITH YOU? NO WAY AND NOT HAPPENING!" Boruto shouted as a they continued to run.

"When did I tell you that we are having a race?" Kamaboko shouted.

"Huh? We are not having a race?" Boruto asked as he slowed down only to be overtaken by Kamaboko.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The laughs of mischievous boy reigned through the air.

"HEY! WAIT!" Boruto shouted as he started speeding up again.

"SORRY BUT NOT HAPPENING!" Kamaboko shouted.

As they ran, they saw Atsushi and the Jinchurikis, except Gaara patrolling the village despite the heavy rain.

The Jinchurikis formed an alliance of a sort which allowed them to gain recognition. When there was no major work i.e. the summits, they would always volunteer to patrol the village. Boruto and Kamaboko had a great relationship with them, especially Killer Bee, who taught them how to rap, much to the distraught of the other jinchurikis.

Soon, they came to a stop in front of the tallest building of the village. Nagato Tower which was originally known as Pain Tower.  

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Boruto shouted, frustrated.

"Well, nothing is fair in this world. So learn to accept your lose." Kamaboko said.

"HUH? ACCEPT MY LOSE? ARE YOU SIGGESTING ME TO BE A LOSER ALL THE TIME? YOU OVER COOKED FISH CAKE?"

'HUH?! DID YOU JUST CALL ME A FISHCAKE? ARE YOU AWARE YOU INDIRECTLY INSULTED GOOD OLD NARUTO SENSEI?" Kamaboko shouted back as Boruto gave a look of realization. 

"I wonder why Nagato old man called us." Kammboko said as he put his arms on the back of his head.

"Maybe, its just some mission." Boruto offered as they entered the automatic doors. 

At the 10th floor. 

The door opened to reveal Naruto and Nagato chatting with each other with Konan serving them drinks. Hinata was in the kitchen, cooking some ramen as the boys appeared.

"Oh! So you have arrived?" Nagato said as he smiled gracefully at the duo.

"Nagato sama. Why did you summon us?"  Kamaboko asked.

Instantly, they felt a wave of KI. No. Not 1 but 2 waves.

"DO you think that calling me in a respectful manner will remove your disrespect to us?"  Nagato asked giving the duo a mean smile.

"And do you think that you could get away after calling me and I quote 'Good old Naruto Sensei'?" Naruto asked as he cracked his knuckles, causing the duo to look each other in fear before quickly trying to ward of their attacks only for them to fail as they felt a hard bump on their head. 

A few moments later

"And here is your mission." Nagato said as the Uzumaki duo stopped scolding. 

Kamaboko and Boruto, with their swollen head still , looked at the mission document while rubbing their heads.

They stopped rubbing, forgetting all the pain as they noticed the words which would finally enable to show their full potential.