64

[Lightning style: Lariat] 

Ay's hand had a stream of lightning rushing across it. He punched one of the Zetsu clones which dissolved away in a bunch of small papers. He was quick to move across the swarms of Zetsu army which were rushing towards Kumogakure. 

The moment he passed across the swarms of Zetsu army, nothing happened at first. Suddenly, all of them were destroyed, with their bodies turning into bunch of papers. 

Ay was about to charge his lariat once again, when he saw a coffin coming out of the ground. The door of the coffin to reveal a man in his  20s. 

The man wore a Kumogakure uniform, which comprised of grey clothes and a white sleeveless jacket. He also had war paint, which was of blue in color. 

"Fukai? Is that him, Raikage sama?" Motoi enquired. 

"Yes Motoi. That's him."

The Raikage gritted his teeth as he was not expecting to fight against the former Gyuuki Jinchuriki. 

"Ay! Its been so long since I last saw you. You have grown a lot of muscles, I see. And did Motoi san just called you as Raikage? Congratulations Ay!" Fukai said, immediately recognizing Ay. 

"Yes Fukai. Its been so long. Bee would have been pleased to meet you. Unfortunately, he is being held as Prisoner by someone who is irrelevant to you." Ay said, remembering the letter which he received a few days ago. 

"WHAT?! WHO IS HOLDING HIM? IS HE SAFE?" Fukai asked, concerned about his student. 

"I cannot tell you who captured him, as I don't see how it will help you. But I can assure you that he is safe as per the letters sent by him through fox summons." Ay said, clearly remembering the letter he received from his brother. 

Letter of Killer Bee

Dear Ay. 

This is Bee and I have been okay. Eiji often comes to see me and other seven Jinchurikis who have been held captive. 

You may be surprised that I am not writing in rap. This is because Eiji has threatened me that if I don't write properly then he will give me to Yugito chan to claw my back. Women are scary. 

Anyways, Eiji is taking great care of us. He is the greatest cook I have seen in my life. 

The first day, when we arrive at the prison we were given Ramen, which was cooked by Eiji right in front of our eyes. 

Needless to say, it was the best dish I have eaten in my life. It had the perfect amount of seasoning. When we praised Eiji for his culinary  skills, we saw a pink hue appearing on Eiji's mask, while he rubbed the back of his head in a sheepish manner. 

Overall, the life is great here. But I  miss all of my relatives, friends, and my comrades living in Kumo. 

Hope to see you soon.

Your punchbag
Killer Bee

Letter of Killer Bee end

"Anyways, let's not dwell in past, Ay. You have to kill me now." Fukai said as he remained standing in his positon. 

"Well, it will be easy since you don't have the Eight Tails." Ay said. 

"No. You are wrong." Fukai said as his body started emitting red corrosive chakra. 

"How the-?" Motoi exclaimed as Ay gritted his teeth. 

Somewhere in the deep forest

"I am quite lucky that Naruto sama provided the things I needed for the revival of the jinchurikis along ewith their tails. And the lab of Orochimaru sama always contain the results of the experiments." Kabuto said as he grinned evilly.

"Why do the villains feel the need to say their plans out loud?" Shay retorted suddenly appearing out of the fourth wall. 

"How the-? Get back! You have already broken the the 4th wall 3 times now." Kabuto said, getting a tick mark on his head.

"Yeah!Yeah! I wonder what would have happened if Kakashi failed Sasuke and Sakura and passed Naruto instead?" Shay said.

"You have already started writing that book. And you only have to publish the completed chapters after you finish this book." Kabuto suggested.

"Hmm." Shay thought out loudly.

"NOW THAT YOU HAVE AN IDEA. GET OUT OF THE BOOK AND LET ME CONCENTRATE." Kabuto shouted angrily.

"Ara ara. See, I am leaving." Shay said as he moved into the portal and left the room.

"Hmm, where I was? Ah! I was smiling and saying my plans." Kabuto said as his grin returned. 

Kumogakure

"Ay! You have to stop me. No matters the cost." Fukai said as he was consumed by the dark red chakra. 

The red beast opened its mouth and a dark blue chakra appeared in its mouth. 

"AY! MOTOI! DODGE THIS!" Fukai exclaimed as the mentioned duos' eyes widened at the ball of chakra rushing towards them. 

They quickly jumped away to avoid the impact of the Bijudama, which rushed towards the wall of Kumogakure and destroyed it along with a few civilians' houses situated behind the wall. 

Ay, who was still in the air gritted his teeth and started charging his hands with Lightning chakraa. He quickly moved to Fukai and punched him on his back. 

"Motoi. Do it!" Ay shouted as Motoi formed handsigns and put both of his hands on the ground. 

[Lightning style: Lightning Web] 

Immediately, the ground had a web like structure made of lightning chakra. 

Fukai stumbled backwards, trying to recover from the punch before falling into the trap made by Motoi. 

"Well done! Motoi san." Fukai said, before Motoi, who was suddenly by a Zetsu clone fell down to the ground and quickly destroyed the clone with the Swarm of Humming birds jutsu. 

Fukai's hand, which was destroyed by a humming bird suddenly recreated by the papers which flew in the air. 

Ay gritted his teeth  as he saw Fukai rushing towards him in the Tailed beast form. 

The raikage qquickly rushed to Fukai, making a fist with his hands and punched on the Fukai's fist, stopping him immediately. 

Fukai quickly took out his swords and attempted to land the sharp blade on the Raikage's neck, who quickly appeared behind Fukai and held him on his stomach and threw him on the ground and started pounding him. 

"Do you have any message for Bee?" Ay asked after making sure that Fukai was in an weakened state. 

Fukai smiled and said "Well, take my congratulations to him for being able to successfully control the Hachibi. And ask him to keep on rapping despite what someone says to him." 

"I will." Ay said as Fukai nodded and vanished in a bundle of small papers. 

Somewhere Team Samui managed to seal Kinkaku and Ginakaku  successfully, marking the end of Battle of Kumogakure. 

The casualty on the side of Kumogakure was estimated to be 90 shinobis, who died in the hands of Sakumo, Fugaku, Mikoto and Kinkaku and Ginakaku and 700 Zetsu clones and 6 reanimated shinobis on the enemy side. 

Shino: That brings an end to the chapter 64. \

Tenten: The 4th wall broke again, all because of Shay. 

Shino(Ignoring Tenten): Keep an eye on the shelves of Shay PCO for the arrival of the new book named : Naruto of the crystal Kekkei Genkai.

Tenten: The name is likely to change in the future.

Shino: And regarding the battles, Shay san shall write the non canonical battles only. With that being said, Keep reading and........

Tenten: PEACE OUT!!!!