3

7 days later

Amekagure

"Uzumaki Naruto. You are teamed up with Tobi. Go to Kumokagure and capture Akane, the user of Powder Kekkei Genkai. Remember that you have to bring her alive so that we can seal her kekkei genkai into the Gedo Mazo. And finally, I must warn you that there are not one, not two but three jinchchurikis namely two tails, three tails and finally eight tails. But the three tails jinchuriki is somehow surviving from the absence of her bijju which is quite mysterious. For this mission, Itachi has agreed to come with you. Now go." (A/N: I know that there are two jinchchurikis but this is my story. And get ready to be surprised 😉.)

"Hai, Pein Sama."

As the trio marched towards their destination, Naruto started planning. "Alright, Obito you go and trap Killer Bee in Kamui and transport him to other side of Kumo. After that, come to the rendezvous point in BBQ. I will decide the next plan depending on the situation."

Obito nodded and left with him being sucked into his dimension.

With Obito.

Soon, Obito found himself in front of Killer B who was rapping nonsense. He quickly transported Bee to a place outside of Kumo before he was warned by the Hachibi and knocked out the Hachibi jinchchuriki using his own genjutsu

"That ought stall him for some time. But it will be enough for us to capture the powder user." Obito smirked at his deed and quickly disappeared in the spiral.

With Naruto

During the short time, Naruto was already discussing his plans with Itachi. Suddenly, a spiral was seen and Obtio still in his masked form came into being.

"Is it done, Obito?"

"More than done. So what's the plan?" Obito smirked under his mask.

"So, it is most likely that the news that we are chasing after kekkei genkai has already spread. According ot one of my foxes whom I sent before the mission began the two tails and the former three tails jinchchurikis are tasked with the protecting of our target.

According to me, it is better that I will deal with the former sanbi Jinchchuriki. Obito will deal with the our target and try to put Akane into tsukuyomi and knock her out.

In the mean time, Itachi will deal with the Nibi Jinchcuriki and try to take control of the biju temporarily just like you did with the kyuubi that night. Any questions?" Obito and Itachi looked at Naruto, impressed with his plan. Since they didn't say anything Naruto smiled under his black mask and said "Good. Now come on and breach into the house of Akane."

The trio walked to the designated apartment where Akane was living. They were intercepted by two Kumo anbus who were killed by Tobi with his kunais.

Akane was a black haired girl with orange eyes. She was a cheerful person whose cheerfulness would put Fu of the Nanabi to shame.

Right now, she was resting on her room when suddenly she heard a knock on the door.

"Silent Blonde senpai, should we really knock the door when you said you would breach into her house?" Akane heard one person complaining.
According to her this voice sounded quite funny to her

"Well, says the man who released the nine tails in Konoha." Another voice which sent chills in her spines remarked.

"Enough talking, don't you think you should keep quiet or else she would hear us." The last voice sounded wise to her.

Akane would not admit it but she was filled with dread and fear. "Is this what the jinchchurikis felt when they heard that the akatsuki were hunting for them?" She wondered.