37

Tsunade Senju was having a normal day. Right now, she was talking with her teammates, Jiraiya and Orochimaru in her office just like the old times.

Jiraiya had already recovered from his injury but he refused to take prosthetic arm, saying that he wanted to retire from the ninja business.

Orochimaru was at first distrusted by whole of Konoha but soon was accepted as a normal citizen of Konoha after he was declared to be at the correct stae of mind by Inoichi Yamanaka. He also apologised to Anko for giving her curse mark and Sasuke for the same reason along with the unprecedented loss of Sasuke's teammate and friend which was eventually but slowly accepted by Sasuke. As a form of apology, he offered himself to help Tsunade with her paperworks.

Tsunade was truly happy to talk with her teammates just like the old times. She learned a lot of things from Orochimaru and Jiraiya. She would never admit it but the blonde lady was very thankful to Silent Blonde and Itachi for being able to laugh and share memories with her old friends.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, interrupting them from their journey down the memory lane.

"Come in." Tsunade shouted as she went back to her seat.

"TSUNADE SAMA. ITACHI HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY YOUR ANBUS." It was Yugao Uzuki.

"What was he doing here?" Tsunade felt shouting but refrained herself from doing so.

"He came here as an accomplice of Silent Blonde who killed Danzo Shimura."

Everyone, including Orochimaru's eyes widened in shock.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? DANZO IS DEAD?" Tsunade shouted out of shock.

"Yes, he was found dead with his bandages unwrapped. The arms contained some eye like structure which seems to have been gouged out by someone. Upon closer inspection, it was found that these eyes were actually sharingan."

Tsunade, being unable to contain her anger slammed the table into two halves.

"We are going to Itachi right now." Tsunade ordered as she stormed off to T&I unit of Konoha.

At T&I

Ibiki Morino entered the room with Anko Mitarashi. They walked towards a chair,sat down and examined Itachi emotionlessly.

The Uchiha was still wearing the cloak and his headband. A blindfold was binded around his eyes to prevent him from using the sharingan to cast genjutsu on the the T&I nins.

Looking out of the window, he looked at Tsunade who nodded and gave the signal.

Ibiki Morino took a book on the table and read the contents. It was only of two pages.
Throwing down the book which didn't startle Itachi Uchiha at all, he sighed.

"Uchiha Itachi, first of all, let us introduce ourselves." Anko began after she looked at the book. "My name is Anko Mitarashi, Special Jounin of Konoha."

"Ibiki Morino, Jounin and manager of T&I unit of Konoha." A gruff voice stated.

"Nice to meet you, Ibiki san, Anko san." Itachi said stoically.

"We are going to extract information out of you. So we expect you to behave properly." Anko said.

" Very well. On one condition, ask anything besides the identity of Silent Blonde, Monster and Tobi." Itachi said.

"Why is that so?" Ibiki asked.

"Because I don't know ." Itachi lied without being caught.

Ibiki and Anko glanced at Itachi for a few moments before looking at Tsuande who gave orders to let the topic slide.