52

Shino: I don't remember the last time when we introduced the chapter.

Tenten: Yeah, Shino. You are correct.

Shino: This is to notify that the fillers will not follow the actual order as per Naruto Shippuden.

Tenten: For eg: The last chapter ie 51, which involved the imposter of Sasuke Uchiha happened after the Mushroom incident i.e. chapter 52.

Shino: And finally, Shay san has decided to change the plots of the filler completely like the previous one.

Tenten: Now without any further ado, let's begin.

"Ohayo Kakashi sensei." Sasuke shouted as he exited the cabin of the boat.

"So you are awake. Huh? Anyways, we have stopped in a random port for supply. Care to help us?" Kakashi proposed.

"YEAH SURE KAKASHI SENSEI!" Sasuke shouted as he was quite excited.

"So....so have we arrived to the new continent?" Guy asked, coming out of his cabin.

"New continent?" Aoba said, confused. " Ah no we have just stop to replenish the supplies.

"WHAT?!" Guy exclaimed, immediately going into a depressed mode.

"Anyways, why don't we explore the village for supplies?" Kakashi asked turning towards Sasuke, ignoring the cries of Might Guy.

A few minutes later

Sasuke was walking along with the donkey which was used to carry the goods he bought for the supply.

Suddenly, as he walked on, a fly entered into the donkey's nose and came out from the other hole of the nose.

Sasuke tried to stop the donkey using his sharingan but before he could do so, the donkey crashed into a vegetable seller who was carrying a balance containing vegetables.

Sasuke quickly managed to stop the donkey and returned to the poor vegetable seller to help him him pick up the fallen goods.

"Sorry for the trouble." Sasuke said without bowing to the man. Even though he changed a lot, he was still arrogant and filled with pride.

"Oh! Don't worry about. Judging from your headband, you are from Konoha."

Sasuke nodded as he felt the metal of his headband.

"Since the war is coming to close, why don't you accept this mushroom?" The vendor said as he took out a mushroom from his pocket.

Now, Sasuke was not like that naïve Naruto from the anime. He immediately knew something was off about the mushroom, since he could see that there is only one mushroom. He also noticed that there are no other mushrooms while helping the vendor to pick up the fallen vegetables.

"What's so special about this mushroom." Sasuke asked, still pretending to be unsuspicious.

"Ah well! This mushroom can repopulate in a large number within a small amount of time." The vendor said.

If I accept this mushroom, it is likely that if it is a trap to rob us easily, we can remove that threat easily. Sasuke thought as he scanned the mushroom carefully, unnoticed by the vendor.

"Very well. I accept the mushroom."Sasuke said as he took out the money and paid it for the mushroom.

He threw the mushroom into the baskets of the donkey and completely forgot all about the insignificant mushroom since he had to do work other than remembering about the mushrooms.

Crystal In the Darkness (Sequel To The Crystal In The Light)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें