97. Naruto Retsuden- The Third Crystal Flower

As the raindrops fell on the ground, there was a flash of lightning and then a loud crackle of thunder  roared in the air. 

A man in purple clothes appeared momentarily on the tower and suddenly disappeared as soon as the next flash of lightning in the sky.

For a moment,  the surroundings became eerily quiet and the next moment, the cloud started turning into red colour. 

The sounds of the rain turned into sounds of crystal rushing down from the sky and breaking through the windows, roofs and ceilings of the houses, towers and other similar structures. 

Location: Pain's Office
Time: 12 o' clock Morning

Nagato looked outside the window with a serious look on his face. There was no sign of panicking on his face as he knew that panicking will not change anything. 

With determination to protect the Rain Village.... his beloved village.... Nagato started walking towards the door in the office leading to the courtyard of the building.

As he opened the door, showers of rain droplets fell on him along with a few debris, which passed him without harming him.

"Nagato!" The mentioned man stopped on his track. "Are you sure that you can handle him?" 

"Yes Naruto." Nagato said as he lifted his hands up and the next moment, most of the clouds were pushed away to reveal a man flying in the sky.

Nagato was about to levitate when Naruto stopped him.

"Nagato. I will take care of that bastard." Naruto said.

"No. I am the leader of the Rain Village so I should be the one fighting against him." Nagato said as Naruto just jumped in front of him.

"As as village leader during the times of peace, you should be protecting your village not attacking someone else." Naruto said without facing him. "Besides, he is just like me. A crystal user but a jutsu which I don't recognise." The last sentence was just a whisper. 

Nagato just stayed silent before lifting his hand and pushing another huge crystal rock falling from the sky while Naruto just smiled and activated his chakra cloak which was now yellow in colour. And the next moment, he disappeared in thin air, leaving nothing but a trail of flash as he levitated himself in the sky. 

 The man in the sky was still raining the crystals from the sky before noticing the yellow trail of light left behind by Naruto.

And before he knew what was going on, he felt being thrown in the air. 

"Well, I have to admit that I did not expect to see you so soon.... Takakida Toshinori." Naruto said emotionlessly before Takakida appeared behind him.

Naruto just moved towards right to evade the blow delivered by Takakida, who quickly smirked and before Naruto could realise what was going on, he felt a huge rock going through his stomach.

"Do you remember how you killed Muramasa? You killed her right in front of my eyes before I went mad. Well, tell you what, as much as I want to kill you and bring your head fixed on a crystal spear to Hinata, your wife, I am not going to do that. Not right now. I will kill all the people you ever loved and destroy everything you made. Than only you will realise what I felt when SHE died." Takakida said as he retracted the crystal rock out of Naruto's stomach before letting him fall down.

Pathetic. I thought that he was stronger than that. Seems like he got weak the moment his heart weakened. Takakida thought as his widened upon feeling a familiar chakra just behind him.

Turning around, he saw Naruto levitating in the sky with his skin turning yellow. 

A few moments later