90. The failure of the Silence

Menma looked towards Killer Bee before suddenly smirking and driving the rasengan right into the man's stomach.

But Killer Bee managed to jump away before the rasengan pierced into his stomach.

"Ya fool! Did you really think that you got me?" Killer Bee asked.

"Its true that he didn't succeed." Bee's eyes went wide as he heard a voice behind him. "But its wrong to say that the plan was unsuccessful."

Turning towards the source of voice, Killer Bee saw the red eye with black markings spining in great glory.

"The Illusion of the moon!" Hebi muttered before Killer Bee fell down on the ground, knocking him out completely.

"Did you get him?" He heard Menma asking as the latter was being healed by Kurama.

"Yeah! But I think I lost too much chakra while throwing him into my special genjutsu." Hebi said as he started breathing deeply and kneeled down, unable to stand up.

"Its okay if you want to rest. I will take you to a safe place and I will also take care of Bee san." Menma offered as Hebi started falling forwards, only to be caught by Menma. He laid Hebi on the ground slowly and carefully.

"Kurama? Should I go and help Sasuke and others?" Menma asked loudly.

"Stay out of it." Kurama said in an authoritative voice. "Its not your fight. Its theirs. Let them resolve their own issues and keep your hands out of their issues. Not to mention that you are weaker than them even if you have my power."

Menma was about to open his mouth but closed it, knowing that Kurama was right and he was not give given any room for argument.

"And what we are going to do about that Bastard?" Menma asked motioning towards a sleeping Killer Bee.

"Don't kill him." Kurama replied after a second of silence. "Killing him will only make the other enemies drown deeper into the hatred. And also, the genjutsu is unreleasable, until Hebi wishes to release it. So I believe that it would be better to restrain him."

With Ino

I think I got it. Ino suddenly thought as a light bulb went off on her head. Please let it be correct.

As the scenes were changing once again, she suddenly increased her willpower causing the walls of the surroundings to break down abruptly and Ino found herself to be able to move freely once again.

"How? How did you find it?" She heard Atsushi exclaiming in shock and disbelief.

"Well it was simple. When the scene moving through the third scene, I noticed that when the surroundings get dark, the walls which seems to be made of glass appear. The Yamanaka are trained from their childhood. One of the most basic yet the most repeated training involved is the breaking of such glass like barriers. I also come across a scroll about your clan with the help of the necklace which also has the power to go through any scrolls and assist us in reading them.

"You will never guess what I found there. The Atsushi's genjutsu are made of glass walls. At first, I thought that it was a gibberish information. Lucky for me that we found this piece of intel just yesterday when the war was going on." Ino said as she continued to walk towards Atsushi with new found confidence while the latter moved backwards.

Ino suddenly vanished and appeared behind Atsushi before restraining the Higa clansman.

"I have only thing to ask you. Bring everything back to normal or else you..." Ino said in a threatening manner.