22

Sasuke:Oi Shino. What the hell is going on in this room? There are millions of insects in it!

Shino: Nothing. I just let them go free.  Shay san gave me permission to do so.

Sasuke:*Glares at Shay*

Shay:Wait. I can explain.

Shino:No. He can't

Sasuke:...

Shay:(Gulp) FORGIVE ME SASUKE. (Runs away)

Sasuke:(Activates Susanoo) I WILL KILL YOU.

Shino:(Sighs) Oh well. I am ignored..... Again. (To readers) Oh well. Its my turn after all. Welcome to the Chapter 22.

With Silent Blonde

The wind in which the snow danced, a crystal armoured and a black masked man and an orange spiral masked man was seen trudging in his way filled with snow.

"Argh! I f***ing hate snow." Tobi shouted in anger.

"And you said that you love snow." Naruto said sarcastically.

"Yes. I love snow. But this isn't what I expected."

"Then what'd you expect? Walking on a path in the middle of the snow like the one which we see in cliched movies. I often wonder why the snow seems to be on the sideways of the path in a middle of the forest." Naruto remarked as he trudged through the snow.

"Maybe, that wouldn't be a bad idea. Ya know?" Obito said.

Naruto clenched his hoodie and brought it towards his face.

"Sh*t! Snow storm. Be careful Obito." Naruto ordered with Obito bracing himself for the snow storm.

Suddenly, Obito noticed a hole situated in the rocks.

"Look, Naruto. There is a cave inside the rocks. Maybe we should take shelter in there."

Naruto said nothing at all as he ran into the cave along with his accomplice.

Naruto quickly lit a small campfire from the tree branches which he kept in his sealing scroll with a small Katon jutsu.

In the meantime, Obito explored the cave. The cave was large, not like the previous ones where they took shelter. Little drops of water fell from the Stalactites of the cave.

As he looked around the cave in awe, Obito suddenly noticed a portal forming on the wall of the cave. He quickly took out his chakra rod and took a fighting pose.

"Who is there? Come out with your hands up." Obito shouted as he also wanted to get attention of Naruto who quickly appeared in his usual fox form.

A lone figure wearing an black jacket with orange colour on it came into being. He had a blonde hair.

As the figure came into the view, Naruto got a glimpse of the man's face and his eyes widened.

"What's wrong, Silent Blonde?" Obito asked still facing towards the company.

"He looks just like me!" Naruto said.

"I come in peace. I don't have any weapon." The "Naruto" spoke.

"What is going on?" Naruto asked.

"First of all, my name is Menma Namikaze. I come here to request a mission for you. So are you up for the mission, my dear alternate form." The now identified Menma spoke.

"What do you mean? How did you know who I am?" Naruto asked as he removed his mask from his face.

"Because I am the alternate you. Please accept this mission for the sake of my world, my family." Menma pleaded.