60

"Good Morning everyone. Is everybody in high spirits?" Naruto enquired in his serious and deep voice. 

"Yes Naruto. We are ready for the war." Obito said "Kabuto has already sacrificed the Zetsu clones and created the Reanimated shinobis. Zetsu is still multiplying as per your orders. Atsushi is being protected by Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo and waiting for your signal to allow him to cast a mass genjutsu on the whole world, excluding the ones you have ordered."

"Here are some more suggestions? What about Daimaru of The Suna?" 

"Well, he is scheduled to fight against Temari." 

"What are his strengths?" Naruto asked. 

"I don't know." Obito said. "Last time, he only went to Temari to propose her." 

Naruto's eye twitched. 

"On second thoughts, just cancel that bastard. We don't wish to have simps on the battlefield." Naruto said

"But, it is the royal decree that we must create a funny moment in the war." 

"From whom?" 

"From Author Sama." 

"What the hell? You have broke the fourth wall which was newly repaired by @FourthWallRebuilder."

:And now you are cracking it even more." Obito said. 

"Umm, excuse me. But aren't we diverging from the topic?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, you are correct. Anyways, these are the only people fighting in the war...." 

"What about Yahiko?" Naruto's question resulted Obito's eyes widening. 

"That's.... not a bad idea actually. We will send him to Amegakure to fight against Nagato and Konan." Obito answered. 

"Very well. Now to the most important issue, should we fight as Akatsuki or should we fight as something else." Naruto asked. 

"Hmm, that's not a bad question. Last time, I was not a member of Akatsuki when I fought against the Shinobi alliance." Obito said before adopting a thinking pose. "But this time, a lot of people like Karin, Atsushi, Juugo and Suigetsu are involved. So, I believe that we should change our organization's name." 

"What about Omagatoki (Dusk)?" Naruto suggested. 

"That's not a bad name for an organization. It is an opposite word to Akatsuki (Dawn) after all. the Akatsuki brought a new era of war while Omagatoki will bring an end to that era. That's a great name befitting for the war." Obito said. "And what about the uniform?" 

"Well, I have already got them. Karin, Juugo, Suigetsu and Atsushi have already gone wearing them. I have only three of them for the main White Zetsu, You and me." Naruto said as he took out three cloaks from the sealing scroll. 

The cloaks were scarlet red in color. It looked as if it was stitched from 3 pieces. It had a hoodie, to cover the head and spirals of the Uzumaki symbol, painted in black color. 

[A/N: Just imagine the Obito's cloak when he joined the Akatsuki.] 

"Whoa, these cloaks look so badass! Who made this?" Obito asked.

"Not our business. Anyways Zetsu, I can feel you. You may come out of the ground now."

"Hai Naruto sama. My clones are ready to go. Kabuto has completed his finishings and sacrifices. We are only waiting for your orders." Zetsu hissed as he cane out of the ground, which did not startle anyone at all.

The blonde at first looked at the blackette who nodded with a smile and looked back to Zetsu. "You may begin the war which will lead to the dusk of all the tensions between the elemental nations."

Zetsu immediately smirked and went into the ground to carry out the orders.

"Obito, in the meantime, let's begin operation DNA." Naruto said without facing the Uchiha. 

"Understood." Obito said as he got up and walked along with Naruto. 

Kumogakure

"Urgh! Why did Raikage sama assign us to to stay here." Momoi asked as he stood with Karui on the village walls.

"I wonder where is Bee sensei?" Karui said, ignoring Omoi. 

"Well, let's say I took him." Karui, Omoi and Samui suddenly heard a deep voice behind them. 

Turning around they saw Silent blonde, sitting on the window sill. He wore a scarlet cloak with Uzumaki spirals adorned on it. His blonde hair was covered in hoodie and he also wore a Konoha Hitai-ate which had a straight line drawn across it. 

"How the hell...?"Omoi said. 

"What have you done to him? Answer me." Karui shouted. 

"I killed him. He was too much of a nuisance." Naruto said, hiding the truth. 

"WHAT?! YOU KILLED HIM?" Everyone shouted with their face showing clear shock. 

"Yes! I killed him because I didn't want him to interfere with my sun project." Naruto said. "He died along with the other Jinchurikis, except Gaara."

"WHAT?! YOU ALSO KILLED THE OTHER JINCHURIKIS? THAT TOO WITHOUT FEELING ANYTHING AT ALL? YOU, SIR, ARE NO BETTER THAN A DEMON" Karui gritted her teeth as she reached for her Chisa Katana and was about to rush to the blonde, before suddenly stooping right on her tracks. 

Naruto was literally hyperventilating. He was shaking in an uncontrollable rage and held his head out of agony. He started screaming "HAHAHAHA!!!!!! LOOK KONOHA!!!!!!!! I HAVE FINALLY BECOME THE DEMON YOU ALWAYS CALLED ME." 

And the next moment, everyone felt a blast of Killer Intent. It became hard for everyone to breathe and the Kumo Shinobis fell down to the ground trying to recover from the KI> 

This guy! He is totally undefeatable! Omoi thought as he started to breath heavily. 

What did he mean by Konoha? I never recall hearing anyone being mistreated by the villagers. Samui thought while holding her neck. 

Naruto quickly realized what he was doing as he quickly started controlling himself. 

"I apologize for the troubles I caused. Actually, I had a pretty bad childhood, so I get angry whenever someone calls me as a demon.  And one more thing, I hope that you are ready for the skirmishes which will happen...... now!" Naruto said as he disappeared in a skulk of foxes, leaving the Kumo Shinobis trying to gather their thoughts. 

"What the hell happened here? I felt some insane amount of KI and I had to rush to the spot. Are you alright?" Rin asked as she came running just after the blond left. 

Before Karui was about to open her mouth, a shout, which they never wanted to hear filled Kumogakure. "EVERYONE GET READY FOR THE DEFENSE!" 

The team rushed to the spot to see a mass of white creatures walking to the village defenses. Among them were five people whom they never thought even in their wildest dreams that they would fight against. 

Marching among the Zetsus were Sakumo Hatake, Fugaku Uchiha, Mikoto Uchiha, Kinkaku and Ginkaku. 

Tenten: And Done. 

Shino: From this chapter onwards, Shay chaps, the war arc has officialy begun. 

Tenten: And regarding the killing of Killer Bee, that was just a lie to create panic among the Elemental Nation. 

Shino: As the jinchurikis are actually relaxing in the beach of Uzushiogakure as the war is already looming in the Elemental Nations. 

Tenten: That's so unfair. I wish that I was a jinchuriki. 

Shino: Anyways, as for the operation DNA. (Smirks) Get ready for the ultimate plot twist for which you must rely on your wildest dreams. 

Tenten: I suppose that's it. 

Shino: Yeah. As usual keep on reading and.........

Tenten: PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!