29

Tenten:Alright alright Shino. You can do the honours.

Shino: Finally. So welcome to the chapter 29 of Crystal in the Darkness.

Tenten: And we hope that you will like it.

Konohagakure
12:25 pm

"Today, we are going to crush the Sound Village. We have got the latest location of Orochimaru through the Spy Network of Monster." Tsunade said as she stood up from the chair and walked to Sasuke holding a white Katana.

"Uchiha Sasuke, I declare you as a Jonin of the village relying on your abilities. Do you accept your position as a Jonin of the Leaf?"

"Yes, I do accept my position as a Jonin of this village."

"Do you swear to protect the leaf and land of fire?" The blonde Hokage asked.

"I do." Sasuke said without any emotion.

"Do you swear to fight against soneone whenever ordered to so?"

"I do."

"Do you swear to uphold the Princples of The Will of Fire?"

"I do"

"Very well. You are hereby a Jonin of Konohagakure no Sato." Tsunade said as she handed the Jonin jacket.

"So you have to orders to eliminate or capture Orochimaru if possible." Tsunade said with Sasuke nodding.

"Who will come with me?" The ravenette enquired.

"The whole of Konoha 11 and some anbus will be joining you."

Hiroshi cave, land of wind
1:35 pm

As Naruto waited along with Obito at the cave by meditating, 6 figures rose into existence in form of holograms.

"So, where is Zetsu?" Pain asked with Naruto shaking his head in a negative manner.

"We don't know, Pain Sama. He just vanished in thin air. But we have White Zetsu, who is standing near us." Naruto said.

"What? He cannot just vanish in thin air. That would be treason for the akatsuki." Konan said.

"Not to mention that he cannot be killed by anyone. He can only be sealed." 'Madara' said secretly grinning under his mask.

"Well, let's not worry about Zetsu. Naruto and Madara, go to the Sound village and crush Orochimaru. The Leaf and Sand are marching towards Sound as we speak. Normally, I wouldn't have interfered in the politics of the villages but since I have heard about the promise Sasuke is yet to keep and Madara asking me to allow the sanction to attack the Sound, I hereby appoint Naruto, Madara, Itachi and Kisame to go and attack Sound Village."

"Itachi and Kisame are hereby requested to meet up at rendezvous point outside the Sound Village. Is that clear?" Madara enquired.

"Understood Madara. ETA is at least 7 hours." Itachi said with Kisame nodding.

"Now is there any questions?" Pain enquired. "No? Very well. You may go now."

"The masked duo in and out." Naruto spoke as he disabled the hologram.

With Naruto

The blonde opened his eyes and stood up. A smile appeared on his hidden lips.

"Finally, I have got an opportunity to turn Orochimaru into an ally." Naruto said.

"Wait a minute. I thought that you wanted to kill him for being a part in ruining your dream of becoming a Hokage." Obito said, surprised.

"No Obito. Actually, I have no plans in doing so. I want him to join the war allied against us." Naruto said.