filler list

1. impostor episode ✓

2. Mushroom episode ✓

3.Shino laughing episode ✓

4. Curry of life (Cancelled due to the length of the episode)

5.Revenge of shadow clones✓

6. Kunoichi of Nadeshiko[Cancelled due to the boring storyline)

7. Worst three legged race. (Serious Naruto version) (cancelled because the timeline doesn't match at all)

8. Kakashi's mask✓

9. Outbreak. (Sasuke in place of Naruto version)

10. Ino screams chubby paradise [Cancelled due to the boring storyline)

11. Canon Naruto meets CiD Naruto.

Shino: This is the fillers list which Shay san will write/has written

Tenten: This decision solely belongs to Shay san. He himself handpicked the episodes which are funny According to him.

Shino: If there is any funny filler you want to see, please write in the comment box or you can DM him directly. Don't forget to mention the episode number and don't be reluctant.

Tenten: One more thing, please don't make a mistake of thinking that this list is for voting purposes.

Shino: Once a chapter is published, Shay san will type a tick mark to show that it is complete.

Edit

Shino: The chapter Modern version has been changed into canon Naruto meets CiD Naruto.

Tenten: Tis was because Shay san tried to think a modern version but was unable to think a plan for the story.

Shino: Well, that's the only change I suppose.

Edit 2

Shino: The chapter of curry of life is cancelled due to the length of the episode.

Tenten: Yup! It was one of the longest fillers in Naruto Part 1 series.

Shino: It seems that I was wrong regarding my statement about the changes.