58

The first thing Eiji saw after waking up was that he was sleeping on a bed. He could not remember when he slept on the bed for the first time, so he stretched his body. 

He grabbed his black cloak with red clouds and walked out of the room to see that the Uzumaki family was already awake. 

"Ah! Good morning. Did you sleep well last night?" Naruto asked, closing eyes as he smiled. 

"Well, the moment I fell on the bed, I was completely knocked out. Sleeping on a comfy bed after sleeping on the cold ground does a lot of wonders." Eiji said as he quickly took a glance on the rest of the family.

Hinata was already cooking the breakfast for the family and their guest, with Boruto and Himawari helping her. Kawaki just stood at the far end of the hallway, looking at the family with  a disinterested manner. 

"Are you ready for the duel?" Naruto asked. 

"Ah yes! I remember the last night conversation. As for your question, I am ready to fight against you." Eiji said.

"Breakfast first. Then talk about the fight." Hinata said as she laid down the meal. 

"ITADIKMASU!" Naruto and his family and Eiji shouted as they started eating the breakfast. 

"So what is the timing for the duel?" Eiji asked. 

"Since, it is the day off, I think that we should have the duel in the morning." 

"Morning.....huh? Very well." Eiji said. "Are you sure that you want to fight in the village training grounds?"

"Ah! Don't worry. The Training ground number 0 is completely off limits for the citizens of the village, except the Hokage's family. We usually go there to practice. So what do you say?" Naruto said as he ate the egg. 

"Hmm, a training ground for the Hokage? Huh? That's interesting." Eiji commented. "And as for your question, that's not a bad idea." 

"Alright. Then its settled. Come on let's go." Naruto said as he led Boruto, HImawari and Kawaki along with Eiji.

Training Ground 0
9:00 am

The wind blew the leaves as the two contestants stared each other. 

Even though I have the power of crystal and the ability to of the foxes in my arsenal, I still have a major disadvantage as per the experience. I have to be wary of the tricks of my alternate form. Eiji thought as he got into his fighting pose. Naruto remained unmoved. 

[Fire style: Great Fireball Technique] 

Eiji began his attack. The fire started burning in the face of Naruto. Suddenly, Eiji's eyes widened when he saw the fire dividing into two parts to reveal Naruto, with the palm of one his hand facing towards the fire. 

[Wind Style: Great Brekathrough]

Tch. I need two hands to create the Breakthrough and I did not even see him making Hand signs. Well, he is a hokage after all. Why am I surprised? 

Out of blue, Eiji felt pain in his cheeks, before being thrown to the ground. 

"I advise you to fight against me as if you want to kill me." Naruto said, with his eyes piercing into Eiji. 

"Heh! I was just testing how powerful you are before going all out." Eiji said as he stood up and started weaving handsigns with great speed.

[Crystal Style: Crystal domain technique]

Immediately the ground turned into crystal, excluding the ninjas standing on the ground.

[Crystal style: Crystal Rasengan]