92. Tying the lost Bonds and the aftermath of the war

Both the shinobis looked at each other gritting their teeth, knowing that it would be their final duel.

"Sasuke! I was supposed to fight against you in the Chunin exams but it got cancelled after Sound Invasion in Leaf. Today, the fight between us will make up for it." Naruto said as Sasuke slowly smirked.

"Very well! If I win, then I will get to take you back to  Leaf even if it means tying and gagging you up." Sasuke said as he punched his palm before suddenly paling. "On second thoughts, just forget the last part."

Naruto merely stared before getting into his fighting position, even if it was hurting his stomach. "Very well. Deal. But if I win, I get to destroy the whole elemental nation."

Sasuke merely rolled his eyes before charging towards Naruto, who also ran towards Sasuke.

On getting near, Sasuke punched the blond on his face only for him to get punched into his stomach.

Quickly reaching for his mouth to wipe the blood, Sasuke quickly moved towards his left to evade an incoming blow.

Naruto suddenly turned around to deliver a spinning kick, which Sasuke countered by blocking it with his hand, only to be thrown away towards his right as Naruto punched him on his right cheek.

Sasuke quickly took out a staff as he saw Naruto taking out a small dagger.

Rushing towards each other once again, Sasuke spun the staff and deflected the dagger's blows effectively.

Naruto kept on striking with the dagger until Sasuke managed to hold the dagger in his hands and  chucked the dagger out his hand and threw it away.

Naruto immediately got angry and he wrestled the staff out of Sasuke's hand and slammed him on his back, causing him to bend down.

Sasuke remained standing as he tried to straighten himself before the Blond heard the sound of chirping birds.

When Sasuke tried to shove the chidori in his rival's stomach, he tripped and fell on the ground hard.

Naruto quickly kicked the Uchiha on his face and sat on his stomach before punching him repeatedly until Sasuke managed to headbutt the Blond, causing the latter to fall back while covering his face in pain.

Seizing the opportunity, Sasuke rushed towards Naruto and punched him on his stomach, causing him to fall down on the ground.

Quickly getting on Naruto's stomach, he started punching Naruto's cheek before getting tired.

"Why don't you just give up your ambition?" Sasuke shouted.

"Because, I am your enemy." Naruto said as Sasuke punched him on his cheek.

"Enemy? How dare you refer to your only friend as an enemy?" Sasuke shouted before Naruto managed to slip away and  stand up.

"Because, I have been suffering a lot and yet you didn't notice it. So how can I be your friend?" Naruto asked as he punched on Sasuke's gut causing him to fall down. Before the latter could stand up, Naruto punched him hard and he fell down on the ground.

"And now... Finally I will be free.... Farewell.... My...one and only.... friend." Naruto said as he took out a kunai and was just about  to thrust it Sasuke's neck only to be punched in his jaw causing him to crash into the rockwall.

Slowly coming out, he managed to support himself against the wall and balanced himself by placing his left hand on the wall.

He stared at Sasuke who just returned the glare towards Naruto as if they were trying to intimidate each other.