78. Freeing the Caged Bird

"8 PALMS.... 16 PALMS....32 PALMS....AND THAT'S 64 PALMS." Neji cried out as he destroyed one of Naruto's clones. 

"I have to try and regroup with Hinata sama." Neji thought out loud as he looked around to check the surrounding.

"I am afraid that I cannot allow you that. Not right now at least." Naruto said as he walked towards Neji who turned towards Naruto with a calm demeanor on his face.

"And why is that so?"Neji asked as he crossed his arms.

"Because I want to have a rematch with the one who became the first jonin among the Konoha 11." Naruto said as Neji smirked while closing his eyes.

"Very well. I suppose that I can entertain you, Naruto." Neji said as he got into his fighting pose. 

Naruto just remained in his natural pose before Neji rushed towards Naruto with an extended fist which Naruto evaded easily by ducking to escape the blow. 

Next Neji tried to deliver a gentle fist on what he thought was Naruto's weakest point, but Naruto caught him by his fist and swung him on the ground.

Neji managed to prevent the fall by kicking on Naruto's gut before regaining his posture and jumping away to evade a sweeping kick from Naruto before kicking the blond.

Naruto managed to catch the kick before blocking one of Neji's extended fist.

"Heh! Your gentle fist has improved a lot since I last fought you. Come on, Neji. You could have improved more." Naruto said as he took out of staff to fight against Neji. 

"So you will use a staff to fight against me." Neji said.

"At least I am not using my sword." Naruto shot back before both of them chraged towards each other and Naruto jumped over Neji while the latter slid on the ground before turning and facing each other.

Naruto rotated the staff while showering blows on Neji who managed to block all of them.

Tch. I need to outsmart him somehow. Neji thought before activating his byakugan and gazing on Naruto.

That's when his eyes widened in shock.

"Naruto! You are another one of those special clones?" 

"Indeed Neji. But the difference between me and the other special clone is that I have the ability to summon.... One second thoughts, I would rather die than revealling my plans to my enemies. What you only need to know is that I have been programmed in such a way that I can fully carry out the original's plan." Naruto said as Neji gritted his teeth, angry at the lack of the answers. 

"AND I, THE PRODIGY OF THE HYUUGA, THE STRONGEST CLAN OF THE LEAF, AM GOING TO STOP YOU BEFORE SUCH PLANS COULD BE EVEN CARRIED OUT BY YOU." Neji shouted as he felt the adrenaline rushing all across his body.

The Hyuuga suddenly disappeared and reappeared before Naruto and attempted to hit where his most vital point should be. 

Naruto did nothing as the palm fell on his heart. A few moments passed but nothing happened. 

"Oh! I have been also programmed to change the location of my most vital point so as to prevent any interruption in plans." Naruto said as Neji noticed that the vital point shifted to his head from his chest, the place where it should be.

"Naruto, I never thought that you were that clever.... No.... the key word here is cunning." Neji said as he gritted his teeth and trying to quickly move towards the place where his byakugan detected the other vital point.

"8 PALMS.... 16 PALMS....32 PALMS....AND THAT'S 64 PALMS." Neji shouted as he hit the points successfully even though it was hard to be accurate due to movement of the points.