68

Shino: Since, the war is dragging the story a lot, Shay san has decided not to write the Neji vs Hizashi.

Tenten: He now wants to focus on the small peaceful period taking place in the middle of the two wars. 

Shino: It will contain some politics and other things. 

Tenten: About the first part of war, you can consider that it is over by now.

[Sighs]

"Tsunade sama. Here is your tea." Shizune said as she kept the cup of steaming tea on the Hokage's table. 

[Sigh] 

"What's wrong? You have been sighing since I am present in this room." Shizune asked. 

"Oh! Its nothing. Just about the war. A lot of people has died due to it. At the same time, I am quite worried about the economy of Konoha. The daimyos are dead and we are unable to get the required money for the missions and the rebuilding of Konoha." Tsunade said sadly. 

"Is that so? Why don't you raise taxes as it would help the economy a little." Orochimaru, who was sitting just near the table asked. 

"It will result in riots." Jiraiya said, suddenly coming into the room. "In fact, the Kumogakure is facing some riots due to the taxes. So far, they are able to control it since these riots are small in size." 

"At least, we should be happy that we still rank first when it comes to economy." Tsunade said. "But still, I am worried that our economy will not be able to stay in the spot if the situation never improves." 

"Anyways, there are some interesting changes taking place in Akatsuki lately." Jiraiya spoke as everyone turned towards him. 

"First change is that they have changed their name to Omagatoki (Dusk) and their uniforms too. There have been rumors that there are only 8 members in it. But even than, its still worrisome. They have also somehow managed to get a member from the Village hidden in Illusion!"

"WHAT!?" 

"As in the place where the ninja clans classified as dangerous lives there?" Orochimaru asked. 

"That's correct. That's not even the worst part. They managed to recruit someone from the Higa clan." Jiraiya said as he looked around to see everyone's reaction and he was not disappointed as Orochimaru jumped up from their sit. 

"That's a serious problem. Tsunade! We have to deal with the Akatsuki as soon as we can." He said turning towards the Hokage, who composed herself as she did not want to be looked as weak. 

"What's Higa clan?" Shizune asked confused. 

"The Higa clan was a clan which first gave its appearance in the First Shinobi war. They had no records of fighting in the war but were known to have a powerful genjutsu called "The World of Dreams". Using this, the members of the clan can put people from a specific area into deep sleep, full of dreams.... or Nightmares based on what they want to show. Everyone, except some specific people they can choose, falls into a deep Genjutsu." 

"You don't mean...?" 

"Yes, they can put the whole world into sleep if they want so." Tsunade said. 

"WHAT?! And what about the Village Hidden in Illusions?" 

"After the second shinobi war, the members were soon forced to band together and live together, . During the 12th Kage summit which was held in the 5th year of Sandaime, it was decided that the clan shall be placed under the list of "Restricted Clan". This resulted the clans people to be transferred to the Village Hidden in Illusion and were forced to live among other clans under the same beforementioned list. The village was sealed by using a special seal called "Expansion seal". It allowed those people without any Genjutsu abilities or people with biju chakra to enter and leave the village. But the inhabitants can only enter but cannot leave it. But they were given supplies by the Elemental Nations, so that they don't unleash fury on the Shinobi world. This act is known as Special Clan Act. And the village is know as Village Hidden in Illusions"