47 (Filler 1)

Life of Eiji Namikaze

The cries of a little baby resounded in the stillness of the forest. The father quickly took the baby from the nurse and smiled at the beautiful baby.

"So Yamashiro kun. Have you decided his name?" The mother said as she smiled.

"Indeed. My dear Yoshimoto. His name will be Eiji Namikaze. He will bring peace all over the Elemental nations." Yamashiro Namikaze said as he held the baby in his hands and lifted up, laughung happily.

Outside the house, the foxes of the forest started howling towards the white moon.

10 Years Later

A Yellow blur could be seen running through the forest, laughing in joy. He was followed by his father.

They quickly slowed down when they reached their destination, the Uchiha camp. In those days, the clans were always warring with each other, due to which that time was referred as the Era of Warring states.

"Why are we here, Father?" Eiji asked out of curiosity.

"We are here to talk about the formation of new alliance with the Uchiha clan." Yamashiro said.

"Halt up right there. State your name, clan and purpose." An Uchiha shouted from the gate.

"I am Yamashiro Namikaze. He is my son: Eiji Namikaze. We would like to request an audience with your leader." Yamashiro said.

"Very well. Please follow me to the guest room." The guard said as he escorted to the guest camp.

"Please wait here and I will check upon Tajima sama." With that, the guard left.

A few minutes, a man with black hair came in. He looked at Yamashiro wearingly before saying "You are Yamashiro Namikaze. Aren't you?"

"Indeed, Uchiha dono. That's correct."

"And that brat is your son. So how can I help you?"

"Well, we would like to offer our alliance to the Uchiha clan."

"What will we benefit from this alliance?"

"We will trade tomatoes with you. Besides that, we are known for our speed." Yamashiro said.

"Heh! You know our obsession very well. Don't you?"

"Yes. I also know that your clan cannot grow enough tomatoes." Yamashiro said.

"Yes. We are warriors, not farmers. So we raid the fields and farms for the supplies, more preferably tomatoes." Tajima Uchiha said.

"And if I may be so bold, can I ask about the Senju situation."

"The situation is growing worse by each passing day. Just yesterday, my son came face to face with a Senju hatchling. Turns out that it was the Senju head's son, Hashirama, if I am correct. We had to intervene in the right time. There was a little fight between us and The Senju which included Hashirama, Butsuma Senju and Tobirama Senju. The Senju bastards retreated after a few moment of fight."

"Very well. We will begin trade by tomorrow morning. You can expect the first batch to arrive by the day after tomorrow." Yamashiro finallised.

"Thank you Namikaze san." Tajima Uchiha said.

With that they left, satisfied with the new event.

Soon days passed, Eiji soon met Madara and Izuna. They became great and inseparable friends and named themselves as The Tripods of peace as they both were tired of war and longed for peace.