57

One night, as Obito and Naruto slept on the barren grounds of the forest, Obito suddenly woke up due to a feeling that Naruto was getting farther from him.

Opening his eyes, his eyes widened in disbelief and shock.

Naruto was literally levitating in the air, while still asleep. When Obito observed carefully, he saw that it was due to a thin smoke which smelled of Ramen.

Ramen? In the middle of the forest? That's quite mysterious. Obito thought as he followed the still sleeping Naruto.

How long that idiot will keep flying in the air? Obito thought as he kept following Naruto, who was blowing a bubble from his nose.

Suddenly, the forest cleared and Obito was blinded by the Sun rays coming out from the plains below the forest.

Soon, he recovered his sight and his eyes widened in shock.

"Holy Hashirama's wood!" Obito said out loud waking up Naruto rudely.

Below them was the unfamiliar yet familiar sight of Konohagakure No Sato!!!

"You have 30 seconds to tell me why did you yell loudly before I gut you completely." Naruto said with his voice filled with annoyance. 

"Look down and you will find your answer." Obito said quickly. 

"Hmm, Didn't even take ......?" Naruto suddenly paused as his mouth fell open literally as he felt the vibe he used to feel when he was in Konoha.

"WHAT ON THE FREAKING TSUKUYOMI IS GOING ON?" Naruto shouted in shock.

"Hey, we are on the Hokage's monument. Aren't we?" Obito asked in a nervous voice.

"Yup. We are on the head of the Godaime Hokage." Naruto confirmed.

"Then, why are there two more heads over your left?" Obito asked as Naruto turned around and saw that the legend was true.

"Who are they? Obito, let's levitate in the air and find out." Naruto said as he leviatated in the air, along with Obito and went further from the Hokage Monument before turning around and both of the Akatsuki member's mouth fell again in shock and awe.

In the Hokage's monument stood a familiar masked and a familiar teen with his hair standing up and wearing a headband.

"Naruto....... Its seems that we are in a different  alternate universe" Obito said as he looked around and saw the buildings and streets filled with lot of people.

"OI. Who are you and why are you wearing Akatsuki cloaks which were worn by the enemies of Konoha." They turned around to see a man with Black hair wearing a black cloak and wielding a katana which was shining all its glory. A bright purple light was emitted from his eye.

"Sasuke. Is that you?" Naruto asked, his voice filled with surprise.

"Yes. My name is Sasuke Uchiha. The killer of Itachi Uchiha, the saviour of the world along with the Hokage and finally but not the least, the husband of Sakura Haruno Uchiha." Sasuke said.

"Whew! So the world was saved after all and Naruto became a Hokage after Kakashi. Well. That's a relief." Obito said as Sasuke looked at the senior Uchiha in a confused manner before a glint of recognition was seen on the Younger Uchiha's eye.

"Obito. Is that you?" Sasuke asked in quiet manner to prevent any spies from hearing them.

"Nani?" Naruto muttered under his breath.

"Yup. That'd be my name." Obito said as he removed his mask to reveal his face and put it back to his face

"Explain." Sasuke said.