24

Shino:So wel-

Tenten:Hey, I am supposed to say this. (To readers) So welcome to the 25th installment of the crystal in the darkness.

Shino:We hope that you will like this chapter. And Shay san would appreciate if readers comment on the chapters.

Tenten: and it can be any type of comments. But Shay san would prefer Constructive Criticism. So any further ado, let's start this chapter.

Konohagakure(AU)

Obito approached Naruto with a cup of Ramen as they sat on the top of Hiruzen's stone face.

"Here is the salt Ramen which you like a lot. Take this. And the packet contains my dangos." Obito said as ge handed the Blonde a cup of Ramen in which he poured hot water and allowed the Ramen to cool down a bit.

"So, tomorrow we have to meet the hokage of this world. Isn't it?" Obito asked with Naruto nodding.

"Yeah I look forward to meeting her." The blonde replied.

"About the ramen shop, I noticed that there were a little number of customers than usual. I wonder why?" Obito said with Naruto looking at him, surprised.

"Are you kidding me? Ramen is the god of foods. Everyone should eat it once in a lifetime." Naruto exclaimed as he took a small piece of Fish Cake and ate. He quickly spat it out making Obito look at him in surprise.

"What happened to you Naruto? Is everything alright?" The uchiha asked.

"This fishcake tastes bad. I wonder why?" Naruto exclaimed.

"Hm, that might be logical explanation why there was no other customers in the shop." The uchiha stated.

"What am I supposed to eat until the mission is done?" Naruto said as he cried anime tears.

The uchiha sweatdropped before deciding to change the subject. "So what about your parents? When are you going to meet them?"

"I don't know, Obito. I really don't know. The uchiha bastard does not know how lucky he is being able to meet his parents without any worries of his real identity."

With Sasuke

Sasuke sneezed out loud in front if everyone.

"What's wrong, Hebi? Are you alright?" A familiar voice asked.

The person who asked had a black and long hair. She was wearing black clothes with the crest of her clan on the back of her dress.

"K-Kaa San. I am alright." The uchiha stated with a strange expression on his face.

He would have cried and hugged his mother if not for the fact that he was from Uchiha Clan. And the Uchiha's were supposed to have complete control over their emotions.

"Hebi. WHY ON THE EARTH ARE YOU WEARING A SHIRT WITHOUT THE UCHIHA SYMBOL?"

Sasuke was startled by the scolding of his mother while Menma smirked amusedly.

Mikoto pulled Sasuke by his own ear and led him to the Uchiha Compound, much to the amusement of Menma and to the shock of Sakura.

After the crazy Uchiha Family was gone, Sakura looked at Menma for explanation who just gave her a boring look. Her eyes twitched out of annoyance.

"You are the one supposed to answer me." Menma said bluntly "Why didn't he wear the emblem of Uchiha on his back?"

"Well. You see, after his clan was massacred b-" She began.