95. Hinata Hyuuga shinden: The Wilting Purple flower- Part 3

It has blossomed to its fullest
Its colours were the brightest
Its fragrance was the sweetest
Its shape was the finest
The purple flowers started to bloom once again.

(Adapted with slight change from the Same poem " The Withered Flower" but 2nd stanza by Green Peace)

  ..........................
               1
A lot of interesting development has taken place since the anbu incident, first the developments in interests of Akatsuki.

Second was the temporary installation of Yamato in Team 7.

Third was the discovery of a hint of Silent Blond's actual identity.

Fourth was the deaths of Akatsuki members.

And many other developments took place including the three tails incident in which she pretended to be weak.

Right now, she found herself walking through the streets just after Oto invasion, when she suddenly whirred around and threw a kunai towards her left.

"Who is it? Come out and reveal yourself right now." Hinata said coldly.

The shadows soon emerged out of the wall to reveal a certain man with bandaged head and hand.

"Wolf. Its a pleasure to meet you." Danzo said keeping a sharp gaze on an unmasked Hinata, whose eyes widened in shock.

"How did you know my identity as Wolf?" Hinata demanded as she took out a kunai.

"I know everything about this village." Danzo said.

"That doesn't answer my question." Hinata rebutted.

"I have a deal for you." Danzo ignored her remark. "I am willing to help you in finding Takashi."

"Sorry but I don't trust you." Hinata said.

"Well, here are some genuine documents about Takashi san." Danzo said as he threw a scroll and Hinata caught it easily.

Carefully opening the scroll, her eyes widened in surprise as she went through the contents of the scroll.

"Where did you find this?" Hinata asked.

"Not found but had one of my Root anbus to steal it from Kumo." Danzo said. "The Root will gladly assist you in finding Takashi..."

"There is some catch. Isn't it?" She asked as Danzo just gave a smirk which quickly disappeared.

"Yes. You have to do one mission for the ROOT and you will get the plans and location of Takashi." He said as Hinata began pondering.

Its not a bad deal, actually. She thought.

"Very well. Deal." Hinata said.

"One more thing, don't speak of this deal to anyone. If you even speak a word about this deal, consider it to be cancelled." Danzo said as he disappeared in the shadows.

  ..........................
               2

"Ah! There you are Hinata." Sai said as he led Hinata into the building of the ROOT.

"So, you have arrived." Danzo said as he gave a signal and Sai procured a document from the nearby shelf.

"Here is a document of your target. Kill this man and you will get whatever you want about Takashi." Danzo said.

Hinata accepted the document and went through it to find a picture of Kisame Hoshigaki in it.

"Why are you asking me to kill this man when you have got minions to assist you?" Hinata asked.