75.The fable of fox and the Crow

Clang!

Naruto looked up and saw that it was Itachi holding a sword. 

"Naruto! Your opponent will be me." Itachi said with a stern voice, before quickly facing towards Gaara to make sure that the readhead was not injured.

"Kazekage sama. You need to get out now." Itachi shouted as Gaara nodded and disappeared in a swirl of sand.

"Heh! It amuses that you are saving the one whom we were chasing for a years ago." Naruto said with a grin which was enough to send shivers through the other shinobis' spine.

Itachi did not comment as he quickly whirled around and tried to strike on Naruto's leg only for the latter to deflect the blow and kick on the ravenette's leg.

Itachi fell down on the ground but was quick enough to jump up before Naruto dug his black blade into the middle Uchiha's stomach.

{Crystal style: Crystal amethyst prison jutsu}

Before Itachi could realize what was going on, he looked down and saw a light glowing underneath him and the next moment the crystal rushed out of the ground, capturing him effectively in such way that only his head was propped out of the crystal.

Naruto walked to the prison and touched it and said "Itachi ni san, I have a question for you. Have you heard of the famous fable called the fox and the crow? That one in which the hungry but cunning fox asks the crow with a piece of meat in his mouth to sing a song for him and the crow complies only for him to lose the meat."

"Yes, I have heard of it." Itachi said without any emotion.

"The events which I shared with you  in my life till you left the Akatsuki is based on this, ya know?" 

"How is that so?" Itachi asked.

"Do you remember the  dream which I said in a particular mission after I led you to Fu? I lied to you the whole time. I am the fox while you and Obito.... are the crow."

"And the dream which you said to me was not the meat. Its the fate of Konoha. Isn't it, Naruto?" Itachi asked.

"Yes, you have finally got it, Itachi." Naruto said.

With that, Naruto started to laugh like a maniac before noticing the smile on Itachi's face.

"Why are you smiling?" Naruto asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

"Do you know that there is another version of the story. In this version, the crow held the meat in its leg before singing." Itachi said when he vanished and Naruto found himself captured in the place of Itachi.

"You fell for my genjutsu, Naruto kun." Itachi said as the surroundings turned red and the blond found himself tied to a cross.

Itachi appeared before him and created 10 clones which held long and sharp pikes.

"This is my world where I will be torturing you for at least 3 days. The torture begins now." Itachi said before noticing Naruto smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" Itachi asked as he pierced the pike into the blond's skin. But to the ravenette's hidden shock, nothing happened to Naruto's skin.

"Did you really think that no genjutsu can be reversed or broken? You are wrong as the fox always outfoxes other animals." Naruto said as Itachi's eyes widened when he found himself on the pike, while surrounded by several Naruto's clones.

"How?" 

"Well, I manage to find a little drawback of the tsukuyomi in a book unknown to Konoha or any other villages. When the Uchihas cast the genjutsu they are completely unaware of the surroundings of the reality."