74. The long awaited battle begins!!!!

"FIRST WAVE!!! CHARGE!!!!" Gaara's shout was followed with the war cries and the sounds of feet trampling on the ground.

The lone blond of Omagatoki started walking for a few feet before his speed increased as he started jogging. Soon, he allowed his hands to his backwards while bending almost 90 degrees and vanished into thin air leaving a yellow coloured flash as he moved. His speed was slower than Hirashin kunai technique thus leaving a blur of yellow.

And the next moment, he jumped in mid air and gave the leading shinobi from sand a flying kick on his stomach.

Quickly snatching the sword from the fallen shinobi, he twisted it and cut off an Iwa shinobi's neck, before quickly taking it out and slashing it against a Kiri shinobi and the sword went right through the abdomen.

Quickly turning towards a Konoha shinobi Naruto caught him by his hair and threw him in the air. Not caring if he was dead or not, he quickly moved to an Ame shinobi and threw a paper bomb towards him.

The Ame shinobi dodged it and the kunai bursted in the middle of the 8 random shinobis killing them instantly. Before he could even realize what had just happened the Ame shinobi was caught by his neck.

"You were not even my target at all, you fool." Naruto said as he crushed the poor shinobi's neck, ending his short life in an instant

I must use my dad's hirashin kunai. Naruto thought as he took a specially customised kunai and threw it across the first wave.

The next moment Naruto disappeared and reappeared on the other side of the first wave.

At first, nothing special thing seemed to be happening at all. The next moment most of the shinobi in the way of Naruto's hirashin kunai fell down to the ground never to get up again. At that moment, darkness took over signalling the end of the day.

With Tsunade

"What?! How did he learn the technique?" Tsunade exclaimed as she saw what was going in the battlefield through a screen.

The Kages seemed to be getting restless as they witnessed the horrible massacre of their ninjas.

"We have to go and stop him right now." Ay shouted getting frustrated with each passing minute.

"Are you talking about stopping me?" Everyone's eyes widened at the familiar voice coming from behind them. 

Turning around they saw Silent Blond aka Naruto standing all in his glory.

"Yo!" Naruto said with an emotionless voice.

"You have a lot of guts to enter our room. What do you want?" AY said.

Naruto just cocked his head with a smirk and said "I wonder what I want. What about a blood pa....?"

Battlefield

"SURROUND HIM AND KILL HIM." One of the shinobis gave the command to his fellow nins.

Naruto was quickly surrounded and was tied up with strings which everyone quickly bit on its end. 

"DO IT NOW!" One of the leaf nins shouted as the strings along with Naruto was engulfed in flames.

[Fire release: Dragon Fire Technique]

"Did he die?" A kunoichi questioned before feeling her stomach pierced by some sharp object.

"No, he didn't." The blond said in a cold voice as the kunoichi looked down and saw a black crystal javelin, before falling to the hard ground dead.

For a moment everything went silent before the shouts of the kunoichi's comrades were heard.

"I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THIS!" One of the nins shouted as he rushed towards Naruto with a sword which Naruto caught with ease.