44

8 months later

Kumogakure

Ay was sitting in his office room as he did his paperwork. The whole situation was getting ridiculous after the death of the 5 elemental nations' Daimyos.

He sighed as he got up to get ready for the Gokage Summit for which he had already geared  up. In this meeting, they would be discussing about the unprecedented  situation of the deaths of the Daimyos.  

A knock was heard on the door, asking for the permission to enter the room. 

"Come in." The Raikage grunted out of frustration. 

Cee, Darui, Rin Nohara, Mabui and Samui entered the room. They had been appointed by Ay as his bodyguards and assistants. 

"Raikage sama. To what pleasure do we owe to you?" Rin asked. \

"Well, we have to keep going to the Land of Iron for the Gokage Summit. Are you ready for it?" Ay asked. 

"Yes. We have already got ready for the Gokage summit." Mabui said. 

"Great. We will be leaving now." Ay said as he grabbed his hat and jumped out out of the window, followed by the Kunoichis and Darui. 

"Cee, what are you doing?" Darui asked.

"Well, I will use the door." Cee said as he walked to the door and opened it.

Kirigakure

"Chojuro, are you ready for the Gokage Summit?" The most beautiful Kage asked in a sweet voice.

"Hai. Mizukage sama. Why did you choose only me as your assistant?" The blue haired boy asked. 

"That's because we don't have any other ninjas as my bodyguard. Ao would have made a great choice. It is sad that he was the first victim of Silent Blonde before the Kyuubi Jinchchuriki." Mei said in a sad voice. She could not help but remember the threats "Shut up or I will kill you" she used to give to Ao. 

"Mizukage sama. You are day dreaming again." Chojuro pointed out. 

"Chojuro. Why don't you shut up. Or do you want me to kill you?" Mei asked in a sweet voice with full of Bloodlust. 

Chojuro immdiately paled and became silent. 

"Now, come on Chojuro, my only bodyguard, lets keep on going." Mei said as she started walking. 

Iwagakure

The Sandaime Tsuchikage was a grumpy, stubborn old man who hated Konoha with passion. 

That's why he was grumbling something intangible. 

"Hey old man." A smug voice called him from behind. 

"If you are here to ask me to give you the hat, you are not getting it until I die." The old man said grumpily. 

"No. I am not going to ask you for the hat. I was just coming to check if you are ready or not." The smug voice said again. 

"Ah yes! Thank you for reminding the obvious, Kurotsuchi." Ohnoki said in a irritated manner. 

"Come on now. Lets go or we will be late" A male voice spoke from behind. 

"Bah. Akatsuchi, you should mind your own business. And I will carry my own goods." The short man said. 

"As you wish so. Tsuchikage sama." Akatsuchi said with a smirk.

Ohnoki went to the backpack and tried to carry it on his back. Suddenly, there was a undesirable sound of the spine breaking. He screamed in pain almost comedically, before sitting down on the ground.