20

A/N: I will not write the author's note. This will be the last time I am writing it. From now on, Sasuke and Shino will do the role playing. Check it out for important announcement or for comedic relief. I will sometimes make a cameo appearance in form of of dialogue.

Their Jobs will begin from the end of this chapter since they have not arrived yet. I selected Shino since he was always ignored. (Poor Shino)

KONOHAGAKURE
TSUNADE'S OFFICE
TIME: NOON

A sigh was heard in the  Hokage's office. A certain blonde was doing her paperwork worriedly. She was holding two dice in her left hand.

The Lady Hokage was very worried about her teammate, Jiraiya of the Sanin. As she kept the dices on the table, they slipped out of her hand.

One of the dices landed on two while the other landed on six. One of the edge of the die which landed on two broke. While the other one, which landed on six remain intact.

She was about to scoop the dice from the floor when she noticed the things mentioned above. Her anxiety grew for some reason.

That's when she heard someone running into the office. The door slammed open revealing Shizune.

"TSUNADE SAMA. JIRAIYA SAMA HAS BEEN INJURED."  Tsunde looked at Shizune who was going nuts.

"IS HE ALIVE?"

"HAI TSUNADE SAMA. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW."

Even before Shizune was about to complete her sentence, a sound of glass shattering into pieces was heard and Shizube also rushed behind her master.

As the blonde Hokage ran, tears came flowing out of her eyes. These were the tears of happiness and anxiety.

She jumped on the roofs of the houses and markets. She even broke other people's house's windows. But it was not the time to look back.

Engrossed in the thoughts, the blonde ran and ran until she reached the Hospital.

Before the nurses were about to stop her and remind her despite being the hokage, she already kicked the door open where the gallant sanin was lying down unconscious.

Her eyes became moist as she realised that one of the hands the perverted sanin was completely missing. Another tear drop rolled down from her eyes as she sat down besides the bed of the Sanin.

She kissed the unconscious sanin's forehead and sat down near the Jiraiya's bed.

Flashbacks
Flashback 1

"Well, hello there. I am Jiriya. You can send love letters later. Nice to meet you." A small boy accompanied to by Orochimaru and Hiruzen Sarutobi introduced himself.

The then genin held out his right-hand and gave an eyed grin.

Flashback 2

"I am sorry that you always get such assignments." The blonde hokage said worriedly with Jiraiya laughing at her.

"I like being fr...." The toad sanin said as he laughed.

"Not being able to find Orochimaru, that's why you tracked him by yourself. Isn't it?" Tsunade cut in.

"Well I guess I don't need to that. Do I?"

Flashback 3

"You know you have become more beautiful than you ever were before." Jiraiya said as he slyly grinned. He had blush forming on his cheeks as he had drank too much sake.