9 (kind of a filler but it is not

Konohagakure

After Naruto left along with Obito, the designing of the village for wedding of one of the strongest and recognised man throughout the Elemental Nations, The Copy Ninja, Kakashi Hatake with Aiko. It was a spring time then. The pink cherry blossoms were seen around Konoha, a great time for wedding.

"I never knew that wedding was going to be such a drag." Kakashi complained.

"Says the one who complains about the characters of Nara clan." Aiko remarked with Kakashi giggling under his mask.

Soon it became silent as Kakashi looked at his to-be-wife, Aiko.

"Thank you for being with me during my darkest time of my life. I am truly grateful to you and your family." The white haired man said.

"You are welcome, dear Kakashi kun." Aiko said with her eyes twinkling.

Kakashi and Aiko stood up from the ground and  went to Jounin Lounge where all the Jounins and Iruka were present.

They looked around the lounge and saw that Asuma was smoking a cigarette while listening a lecture from Kurenai about the harmful effects of cigarette.

"Ah, the two love birds are here." Anko exclaimed and everyone looked around to see them.

"I never thought that Kakashi was the one who would get married to someone." Asuma commented.

"And the youthfulness shines brightly in your wedding. I hope that your childr-" Maito Gai started but was stopped when Kakashi coughed.

"So what's your plan after marriage, Aiko?" Anko asked.

"Well I am going to continue my ninja carreer in the hospital." Aiko said.

Kakashi sighed and thought "I really want you to be here as my little brother in my wedding, Naruto. Aiko is just like you. She is energetic, caring, calm and kind. But wishing for something impossible is quite pointless. Thank you for making my life filled with memories, Naruto."

Kakashi looked at Aiko who was talking with other Jounins and decided to shake his thoughts out his head and join them.

The rest of the night went eventfully with everyone singingz dancing and playing games.

10 days left for marriage

"Kakashi, Aiko, congratulations on getting married. I hope that you will take care of each other." Tsunade said for the video message which was recorded by Konohamaru.

''I am truly grateful to have a friend like you Kakashi. You were also a father figure to Naruto just like I was to him. You are truly the greatest sensei of this village. And now you are getting married to the one you love. Congrats Kakashi and Aiko." This was Iruka's message to their wedding. He held a photo of Naruto to represent him.

"Hello, Kakashi sensei and Aiko. This will be one of a hell of a marriage. Remember to keep tomatoes for me. Usarantokochi." Sasuke said with stars Twinkling in his eyes.

"Kakashi sensei. Aiko sensei. I am truly happy to hear that you are getting married. Naruto would have been so proud of you. He would have asked you to keep some ramen for him." Sakura said smiling at Video gracefully.

These were just a few of the video message recorded by Konohamaru who wanted to give it as a gift to Kakashi.

The sand siblings were also invited for the wedding which was accepted by them. Gaara, Temari and Kankuro got to the village that day.

5days left for marriage

Location: Outside Konoha.

"It will be an interesting marriage. I have asked for permission from Pein sama to give us the leave which was at first declined but luckily you intervened. Thank you Obito." Naruto said as he had rare smile on his usual emotionless lips.