16

With the sealing team

Naruto and others ran across the forest sorrounding the lake. As they were running, Naruto looked at the Lake and saw a column of light glowing from the boat.

Suddenly, a shell came out from the water. The team immediately knew what was going on. He quickly mentally ordered the Defence team through Tobi to attack the boat on the lake.

Suddenly, two man jumped down from the tree. It was Rinji and Gozu. They stood their ground as the sealing team came to halt.

"Ah! What do we have here.......? What the-? S-Rank akatsuki ninja assisting Konoha!" Rinji thought "It was unexpected. Even though it might not end well for us, I think that there is no harm in trying."

A smirk came up on Rinji's face. "Silent Blonde, I have heard a lot about you. If I am were to kill you, then I will earn millions of ry by giving it to The Elemental Nations." Rinji said.

Suddenly, a blade was seen coming out of Silent Blonde's hand and he threw  it to Gozu.

But the man turned into sand on impact. The sand started sorrounding Naruto's and everyone's body. And the next moment it started squeezing them. Everyone including Naruto gave a loud scream before falling dead in the hands of Gozu.

"Huh? So the silent blonde is we-" Rinji never got to complete the statement as he saw a blade protruding out of his own body.

"H-how?"

"Well look front and you will get your answer." Naruto said as the corpses' head broke off from the body and all the bodies started breaking into pieces. The pieces soon turned into foxes.

"S-S-Since w-w-when?" Rinji asked as the mud slowly turned into Gozu.

"Since from the beginning." A multiple voices said as everyone jumped down from the tree.

Naruto nodded and said "Well, you don't deserve to be asked for your last wish. So DIE!"

With that he put his crystal blade into Rinji's chest killing him almost instantly.

As he pulled out his blade from the corpse, he faced Gozu and threw a hundreds of crystal shuriken which was embedded into the quicksand formed by him.
"Hm, Interesting ability." He commented as Kakashi quickly did some Handsigns.

[Fire style: Fire Ball technique]

But nothing happened. Hinata was already throwing her gentle fist techniques with the help of Sakura's punch. But nothing happened, much to their surprise.

"GER OUT OF MY WAY." Naruto ordered calmly as he did some handsigns and slammed his hand on the ground.

[Crystal Release: Crystal Thorns]

Immediately, crystal thorns started protruding out of the ground which caught Gozu in surprise. But the surprise was too costly as he was completely impales by the them.

Blood flowed out of Gozu as Naruto came near him and asked "So what's your last wish?"

"I-I d-don't h-have a-any." Gozu said as he started dying slowly. His body dropped down as Naruto undid his jutsu.

"Tch, such a disappointment. Too bad I let my expections high." Naruto commented as he sighed.

"Umm, excuse me Blonde san. But it seems that we are getting late to stop the beast." Kakashi said.

"Yeah, yeah. I remember. Now come on." Naruto jumped to another tree followed by the others.

Kakashi caught up with Naruto and asked something which was bothering him in the first place. "Blonde san. Can you do the sealing without our help?"

"Yes. I can do sealing by myself. But the girls also need to practice to have precise chakra control. So I will let them seal the beast. And no worries. If something goes wrong, I will do the sealing by myself."

"Blonde san, I respect you for doing that. But tell me why are you doing this?"

"Because, I know what's right and wrong. I believe that what Orochimaru should not get too much power."

"Then why are you in the akatsuki?"

"Because I believe that they will bring true peace to this world." Naruto lied.

Kakashi wanted to ask something but decided against it so he kept quiet. He wanted to ask how.

In the meantime, Hinata was watching over the lake with her byakugan. Suddenly, she saw a column of light rushing upwards into the sky.

"What the-?" She thought as she quickly alerted the team.

"Shit! We are late to stop it. Hinata. Use your byakugan and check if the Sanbi is coming out from water." Kakashi ordered.

She quickly looked at the lake with her byakugan still active and was shocked to see a beast moving in the waters of the lake.

Before she could say something, the Beast sprang out from our water and started moving towards the boat.

"Hinata, Sakura and Ino. Do it! Kakashi and I will take care of the beast's attacks."

"Hai." The three girls chorused.

With Sasuke.

"What the hell is happening there, Tobi?" Sasuke shouted.

"Tobi knows that the sanbi is coming out from water. Sanbi is attracted towards the boat. Tobi and his team have to protect the sealing team by attacking of the Sanbi." The orange masked man replied childishly earning some glares.

The defence team have to turn into assault team as they quickly rushed on the water with Tenten firing her kunais from her scroll as a suppprt fire.

Yamato and others rushed to the boat running on water but the Sanbi blocked their way.

Meanwhile, in the boat, on seeing the Konoha ninjas, Guren quickly attacked Kabuto with his crystal blade but was easily dodged by the snake's apprentice.

"I thought that you wanted to be Orochimaru sama's assistant. What happened now?" Kabuto asked Guren who quickly removed the device from Yukimaru's head and stepped on it to destroy it.

"Well, to tell you the truth, I never wanted to become the evil snake's apprentice. I was actually a part of Jiraiya's spy network, spying and reporting any suspicious activity done by the evil snake." Guren said.

"Ah! But Orochimaru's predictions should never go wrong? But how did it happen?

Without answering, Guren rushed to Kabuto with her crystal blade and tried to slash across Kabuto's arm. But Kabuto managed to defend himself with a small surgeon knife. He quickly took out a kunai to stab her but Guren quickly jumped away from the white haired man.

But what she didn't know was that a snake was right behind her slithering on the water. It was about to bite her but suddenly a crystal blade in size of senbon was seen. It pierced through the snake's skin, resulting in its death almost immediately.

Kabuto gritted his teeth. Suddenly, his eyes fell upon Yukimaru who was covering his face with his arm. Seizing the chance, Kabuto quickly took Yukimaru as a hostage, by quickly taking out a senbon and wrapping his arm across the younger boy.

"Come out. Whoever is here, come out of hiding or else, he will die." Kabuto shouted.

A/N:, BOOM! A goddamn cliffhanger. I didn't find anywhere else to apply a cliffhanger. The defence team's role will soon come to play  Join me next time to witness the fight

And as usual
Peace out
Shay. P.C