30

Tenten:So welcome to the 31st installment of Crystal in the Darkness.

Shino:We hope that you will like this story.

Sound Village
5:30 am

It all begun with a whistle noise. The Hidden Sound Village was being sorrounded from three sides. It was done through orders of the three commanders: Sasuke, Temari and Silent Blonde.

The Konoha shinobis were lead by Sasuke Uchiha. The Suna Shinobis were lead by Temari. On the other hand, a small but powerful section comprising of Akatsuki, Sand and Leaf shinobis were lead by Naruto.

At first, the blonde refused his roles as commander but in the end, Itachi managed to convince him to become a commander.

The trees in and outside the boundaries of the Sound village were at first blown away by strong wind users such as Temari. This was done to prevent the slowing down of the ninjas.

The sounds of alarm were heard all across the Sound village. These sounds were ear shattering which would have made all the attacking shinobis deaf if not for the seals used by Naruto to lessen the effect of sound.

As the Leaf and Sand nins slashed the Sound nins, they kept on advancing without going a step backwards.

The march if the Shinobis were covered by the catapults which were accurately launched in front of them in order to avoid friendly fire.

It was known as the Creeping Barrage and was devised by Naruto in order to check the Sound nins from cutting the troops into pieces.

The advance was slow was very progressive as the Co-operation between the Artillery and Infantry were precise. Not a single incident of friendly fire was reported.

As the Sound nins tried to get near to the Leaf and Sand Shinobis they were completely annihilated by the Catapults launched into the air. If the sound nins survived the barrage, they were immediately killed by The Leaf and Sand nins. But if the survivors surrendered they were spared but arrested right on the spot. Officers were available for such arrests.

Soon, the Leaf and Sand shinobis infiltrated the Sound village and the catapults were ordered to halt from firing. They had a lot of casualties due to the traps laid on the grounds.

Naruto and rest of the Akatsukis, Sasuke and Temari quickly met in the rendezvous point.

"So your plan worked. Congratulations Silent Blonde. Now what do we have to do?" Temari enquired.

"Well, I am recieving chakra signatures of the Sanin. I will lead you to there." The blonde said.

"I cannot wait to get my hands on the snake and skin him completely." Kisame Said grinning sadistically.

"Sasuke, I advise you to stay away from fighting. You are the prime target of Orochimaru. Even if he has lost interest in chasing after sharingan that does not mean that he will not take the opportunity of the getting it when his target is under his nose." Itachi said.

"Alright, I understand." The Uchiha wanted to argue but he knew that Itachi was telling him a bitter truth.

Itachi merely smiled and poked his forehead and nodded to Naruto.

The blonde led the entourage to the Orochimaru's chakra.

Soon the group reached a closed door. Taking positions for the breach, Naruto finally kicked the door down and felt a sharp sword stabbing into his stomach.

As usual, he quickly became a skulk of foxes and remerged in a safe distance from Orochimaru.

"Heh! You almost killed me" Naruto commented with his cold emotionless voice.