Epilogue

Two years later

"Baby!" Jungkook growls for the hundredth times. "Get off of my lap!"

Well, right now, Jungkook is trying to work but Taehyung's annoying ass will not leave him be. Guess, it's a common thing for pregnant Omegas to be clingy and all, during their pregnancy (Btw, Taehyung's 5month pregnant).

"NO!" Taehyung snaps at the Alpha before snuggling closer to the crook of Jungkook's neck to sniff him better.

"Why don't you wake Junghyun up, princess? I bet he'd like to play with you" Jungkook says, hands leaving his computer to caress Taehyung's soft hair, instead.

Well, Junghyun is Jungkook and Suzy's son and as usual, the kid stays at Taehyung and Jungkook's place during week ends or when Suzy has to go out.

Actually, Suzy and Jackson (Suzy's new spouse) are in Japan for their honeymoon so Jungkook gladly accepted to take care of his little bunny.

"But he's sleeping and I don't want to wake him up!" Taehyung slightly pouts and Jungkook looks down at him with a little grin.

"What do you really want? Sitting on my lap like that!" Jungkook says in a low voice while his hands ran towards Taehyung's butt cheeks to hold them correctly. "You want me to wreck you? Didn't last night satisfy you enough, pup?"

"I-" Taehyung was about to argue when a small voice interrupted him.

"D-daddy" a crying Junghyun walks in, while rubbing his eyes softly.

When Jungkook's attention landed on his crying son, he immediately went on alert mode and as Taehyung pulls himself off of him, Jungkook hurries to pick his son up and carry the little baby in his arms.

"Why are you crying, bun?" Jungkook cautiously asks but the baby didn't reply and only buries his little head into Jungkook's toned chest.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Taehyung jumps in while marching towards his favorite men.

"Y-yes" Junghyun barely replies through his sobs and Taehyung swear that there's a painful pang on his chest just by the sight of his little bunny crying like that.

"It was just a nightmare, bun" Jungkook softly whispers before rubbing the child's back gently. "Remember that you just have to call your daddy and I will erase all of these monsters away, okay?"

"E-even i-in d-dream?" Junghyun's bambi eyes glare intensely at his daddy.

"Yes, bun. Even in your dreams or wherever you are. Daddy will always protect you. I will kill these monsters for you" Jungkook seriously says and Junghyun eagerly nods his head in agreement.

"Alright, enough violence for today" Taehyung steps in. "Give him to me, I will play with him and you can work peacefully"

"Is that okay with you, bun?" Jungkook looks at his son and he smiles when the latter eagerly nods his head again.

You can say that Junghyun likes Taehyung so much so he's always eager when it comes to playing with his second daddy.

~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" Mrs Kim (Taehyung's mother) cries out when she enters their big house.

Indeed, she is living with Jungkook and Taehyung but she's most of the time at work so she barely stays home.

"G-grandma!" Junghyun runs towards the old woman and Mrs Kim immediately picks the baby up to hold him closely.

Well, as Junghyun is most of the time living with them. Mrs Kim and Junghyun too become very close that Mr Kim is now the kid's favorite grand mother.