Chapter 26

It is only the second day of Jungkook's rut but Taehyung already keeps complaining about not being able to take enough of the Alpha's dick.

"I can't" Taehyung whines when Jungkook was about to enter him.

The two of them were in the kitchen right now. Jungkook caging Taehyung against the counter. The Alpha was cooking something for them when a wave of rut hit him.

"You can take it. Please?" Jungkook pleads against Taehyung's nape.

"Alright. Just don't go too hard on me"

Jungkook strokes his dick for a moment before entering the Omega.
They didn't need to get undressed as they had already agreed to stay naked all the time. They have been wandering around without their clothes.

"Fuck" Jungkook groans once his manhood is finally inside of the Omega's wet hole.

Afterwards, the Alpha starts moving his hips to explore every inch of the Omega. He sinks in deeper and harder. Their skins clapping against each other produce a sweet melody that fits perfectly with their moans and groans.

"Can I pull your hair?" Jungkook's hands hitched to grab the Omega's hair to pull it back.

He wants to have a grip of Taehyung's hair while fucking into him from behind.

"Yes"

As soon as the Omega nods his head, Jungkook reached for his soft lock to pull it hard. He forces Taehyung's eyes to meet his. His grip is so harsh that the Omega's neck almost broke.

The Omega looks so pretty like this, eyes rolling behind his head, face red and droll in the corner of his mouth. Taehyung looks mesmerizing.

"I prefer watching you like this" *deep thrust". "All fucked and looking so pretty for me". *another thrust*

"I'm-" Jungkook didn't let Taehyung utter more words as he grabs the Omega's cock and began stroking it.

"Cum with me" The Alpha quicken his pace.

After a few thrusts and grunts, both of them cum at the same.

"You came inside of me again" Taehyung says when the Alpha didn't pull out but spill his semen inside of him instead.

"I know" Jungkook let out, he stills rolls his hips to ride his orgasm out. He buried all of his cum inside of the Omega.

"You know I can get pregnant right? I'm in heat"

"That's okay. I've always wanted to have kids anyway"

"You better assume that!" Taehyung warns.

That day, all they did was fucking and fucking until Taehyung passed out.
~~~~~~~

"I can't feel my legs" Taehyung whined.

He's not being dramatic though, he literally can't feel his legs anymore.

"Stop whining" Jungkook only rolls his eyes which earns him a hard punch on the gut by the Omega who is laying down next to him.

"You're such a bitch. You ruined me!" Taehyung growls at the Alpha.

Two days of fucking non-stop surely broke his back.

"Sorry princess"

Jungkook's rut may have ended but Taehyung's only in his third day of heat. He's still going to be emotional and sensitive until the end of his heat. Two days still remain until then.

"I want to sit on top of your dick" Taehyung abruptly announces out of nowhere.

Jungkook choked on his own saliva before nodding his head. He knows what will happen if he questions or says no to the Omega.