Chapter 2

It has been one week since Taehyung started his new job. Fortunately for him, the next encounter with the Alpha named Jungkook wasn't that frequent. Each morning when Taehyung came to clean, the young Master seems to have already left his chamber.

Right now, Taehyung is on his way to do his duty which is to clean the Prince's bedroom. He's not particularly thrilled nor excited like the first time tho. He's quite pissed about fact that the Alpha seems to avoid him in some ways. During the week he has worked there, they hadn't cross paths that often after that awkward morning. Taehyung should be thankful for that but deep down, he just wants to meet the Alpha once again.

When he was only meters away for the Prince's chamber. A loud voice interrupt his thought.

" What the heck was that?" He asks himself while marching again towards his supposed destination.

" Alpha " A loud voice or more like a loud scream was heard coming from the inside of the Alpha's bedroom.

Taehyung's not a newbie, he knew what was that sound. Strangely, Taehyung's heart feels some sort of stings as he realises what was happening inside this room. Now that he's right before the door, he can clearly hear the moans and grunting from the other side of the door.

Shit, he should leave. He should ran away but his feet won't move. He knows he's supposed to ran away but he was curious too. He's curious about what's happening inside. He badly wants to know, to see. Maybe after the time he met the Alpha, Taehyung had one or two wet dreams about him. After all, the Alpha was so dominant and so sexy. Plus, Taehyung can't really get off of his mind the outline of the Alpha's hard on. He looked so big. Ok, Taehyung is definitely a whore.

" Fuck " Taehyung jolts away when the door in front of him opened. He didn't see it coming. When did they stop? He was so lost in his head. He need to pretend. Shit-

" Care to explain me why were you standing in front of my door? " Jungkook came into his vision. The Alpha's hair looks messy. His chest drastically moving ups and downs. He was sure panting hard. His skin covered with hickey? Now it's sure the Alpha went hard at it.

" Are you seriously drooling right now?" The Alpha let out a giggle then moves aside to let a petite woman pass next to him.

So it's his type then? Taehyung asks himself. She looks pretty but also very rude when she slightly pushed Taehyung before walking away.

" What ?" Taehyung finally realises that the Alpha has been looking at his face for a moment now.

Jungkook just smiles. Fucking smiles. Wow. Now he looks kinda cute.

" I said you were drooling princess " Jungkook's smile turns into a hot smirk. Like the most intimidating and sexy smirk Taehyung has ever seen. And oh God. Taehyung might as well strip naked and offer himself to the Alpha right now. Plus the nickname ? Wow. Now Taehyung's heart is beating so fast. His breathing hitching and he feels like he's about to suffocate himself and die right away. His cheeks are now madly red. He can't even register what the Alpha was saying, all he heard was that he called him princess. Princess? What?

" Wow, I feel like you need some air Omega. " Jungkook once again laughed at the Omega's expression. The Omega seems abit taken aback by the nickname. But hey, Jungkook's enjoying it too much to stop. He really likes teasing the Omega.

" Yeah... Sorry" Taehyung panicked and was about to run his life away towards to the door but his wrist got grabbed by Jungkook's firm grip.

" Are you leaving right now? Aren't you supposed to clean my room first?" Jungkook teases while pulling the Omega easily towards his exposed chest.