Chapter 17

'Dont let them ruin our beautiful Rhythms '

"So you used to sleep around, before?" Jungkook asks the moment they arrived at home.

"Of course, I thought you knew it. I already told you the first time we had sex that I've seen tones of dicks before" Taehyung scoffed.

The Omega wore Jungkook's loose shirt once again.

"I thought you were just being cocky" Jungkook says while taking off his coat.

"I may be always cocky but I wasn't lying. Just look at my pretty face. Do you think that people will be able to resist me?" Taehyung teases.

"Should I punish you then? For being the little whore you are?" Jungkook finally managed to take off all his clothes so he turns towards Taehyung's direction.

"It was literally like months ago. We weren't even together at that time" Taehyung reports but his eyes couldn't help looking down at the Alpha's half hard cock.

Is Jungkook being horny right now?
His little friend down there appears to have waken up. Taehyung smirks at that.

"You're really shameless, aren't you?" Jungkook smirks too and Taehyung immediately looks up to meet the Alpha's intense gaze. "You can't stop thinking about cocks right? Were you looking at mine just now?"

Taehyung scoffed at the Alpha but replies to him nonetheless. "What can I do? I couldn't help it when your cock is standing hard in front of me. Plus, you already know how much I love your cock"

"Come here" Jungkook mentioned the Omega to come next to him.

Taehyung being the obedient person he is, immediately rushed towards the Alpha.

"Take off your clothes and turn around" Jungkook commands with his authoritative tone.

"Yes, Sir" Taehyung eagerly nods his head in agreement.

Jungkook on the other hand, choked on his own saliva when Taehyung called him that.

"You're really testing me, princess. I'm going to fucking destroy you. I'll demolish you" The Alpha threatened and Taehyung can't be more happy.

He missed having sex with Jungkook. It's been days. All of this drama didn't let them reunite so he ain't complaining when he can finally get the chance to get fucked by Jungkook's oh so perfect dick.

Once Taehyung got ride of the long shirt and his underwear, he turns around, doing as what he's been told to do.

"Even your back looks perfect" Jungkook runs his cold fingers down the Omega's spine and Taehyung instantly shivers to the core. "Your ass though" The Alpha paused when his hands are inches away from Taehyung's curvy butt. Jungkook takes a deep breath before giving a little tap to the Omega's smooth flesh.

"What about my ass?" Taehyung giggles quietly, teasingly pushing his back slightly towards the Alpha who stands behind him.

He knows his ass is one of Jungkook's weakness.

"Your ass" Jungkook paused again to take a hold of Taehyung's ass cheeks in his palms. His mouth literally watering from the beautiful sight in front of him but also from the feel of Taehyung's soft skin. "It fits so perfectly in my hands. It's made for me and for me only" Jungkook kneads Taehyung's bum softly yet intensely at the same time.

Taehyung moans at the feeling. The feeling of Jungkook massaging him so perfectly.

"You like that, Princess?" Jungkook smirks when the Omega starts to moan and whimper softly from his touch.

"Yes" Taehyung desperately pushes his back further towards the Alpha.

Jungkook then, didn't tease. He keeps on palming Taehyung as if his life depends on it.