Chapter 46

After Christmas, things quite changed. For starter, the day after Christmas, Taehyung went skateboarding with Bogum and Jay. Then, after skateboarding, the three friends went to eat in a restaurant.

Taehyung is more than glad honestly because he has discovered that his destinated mate is probably the most understanding person he's ever met. They got along very well these last few days . Bogum has never tried to hit on him but rather ask Taehyung about Jungkook more often. He's so damn understanding.

Right now, Taehyung and Bogum are at a café. They are supposed to be here with Jay but the latter ditched them at the last minute.

"So you prefer drinking tea than coffee?" Bogum asks the Omega as Taehyung categorically shook his head when Bogum proposed him to order coffee.

"It's not that I hate coffee. It's just that tea and cocoa are my favorite hot drinks" Taehyung hummed quietly before siping on his tea.

Well, Jungkook is also one of the major factor of the reasons why he likes tea and cocoa. These drinks remind him of the Alpha who by the way hadn't called him thes-

"Are you okay? Your scent kind of changed" Bogum cuts Taehyung's thought off.

Right, Taehyung has been anxious each time his mind drifts towards Jungkook. He even called Namjoon after Christmas to ask the latter whether Jungkook is at least fine. Namjoon, unfortunately, didn't have any idea about that as no more updates were transferred to him after Jungkook's last call.

"I'm just a bit anxious right now" Taehyung mumbles with sad eyes.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Not really" Taehyung declined quickly.

"Is it about your boyfriend?" Bogum concludes which kind of takes Taehyung by surprise.

"How do you know?" Taehyung arches his brows in confusion.

"Well, first, I'm not your destinated mate for nothing." Bogum casually replies.

And fuck! Taehyung almost forgot that they are destinated mates.

"You're not obliged to tell me something though. If-" Bogum blabbed out but got interrupted by Taehyung.

"You'reright.It'saboutJungkook.Imean,I haven'theardofhimthesedaysandhedidn't evencallmeduringChristmas-"

Bogum immediately realized a soft and calming pheromone, the moment Taehyung started to ramble out incoherent words without taking his time to even breath.

"Calm down pu-Taehyung!" Bogum jumps in to interrupt Taehyung's rambling.

"Sorry I'm j-"

"It's okay" Bogum lowers the tone of his voice to give reassurance to the Omega. "Just inhale and exhale"

And Taehyung did so. He took a deep breath and the sweet scent around him, immediately calmed down his nerves.

"Thank you for the pheromone" Taehyung shyly thanks Bogum after taking his time to breath through his nose.

"It's normal"

"Anyway, I was just saying that Jungkook hadn't called me for days and I'm just a bit anxious about that" Taehyung lets out as a sigh.

"Don't worry too much about him" Bogum says still in his soothing voice. "I'm sure he's a strong Alpha and he's probably busy right now. He will call you soon"

"I hope so" Taehyung quietly mumbles.

"What do you want to do?" Bogum abruptly asks out of nowhere which makes Taehyung frown deeply.