Chapter 28

Jungkook brought Taehyung to the same hotel that they stayed in, for 5 days straight. To say the least, Taehyung's a bit confused and frightened at the same time. Jungkook looks extremely tense and the pheromone he releases is enough to make the Omega go insane.

"What are we doing here?" Taehyung frowns at the Alpha.

"We're here for your punishment. Now get these fucking clothes, away." Jungkook dangerously walks towards Taehyung. He stops on his track when he was standing right in front of the Omega. Their lips were only inch away from touching against each other.

"My punishment?" Taehyung gulps down his saliva with difficulty. His heart beats turn erratic because of their closeness.

"Yes. You've been naughty, princess" Jungkook reached for Taehyung's waist and turn the Omega around in one swift move. "You dare date another man when I was away?" Jungkook's palm harshly landed on Taehyung's clothed ass cheek.

"Ouch" Taehyung winced at the sudden pain.

"Don't fucking complain!" Jungkook grabs the extremity of the Omega's pants and pulls it down along with his boxers.
"You'll pay for what you've done"

Another hit ended on Taehyung's butt.

"I haven't done anything wrong" Taehyung whimpers weakly. "I couldn't even stop thinking about you when I was with him. It's not my fault that you left me alone, I couldn't wait for you when I knew you were with your new mat-"

A third slap made Taehyung jumps in place. This one was more painful than the previous ones. Taehyung's sure that his ass is bruised by now.

"Excuses. Just admit that you cheated on me" Jungkook griped on Taehyung's flesh and whispers the next words in the Omega's ear. "You are mine"

"I am yours" Taehyung nods his head desperately.

A part of him fears Jungkook's aggressive state but the most part of him feels excited about what will come next. An angry Jungkook is not the best to play with but if the play will be this way, then who's Taehyung to complain?

"You know it, yet you still-" The Alpha slap Taehyung's ass for one last time before turning the Omega around only to pick him up in bridal style.

"What are you going to do with me?" Taehyung whispers.

"You'll see"

There's a smirk plastered on Jungkook's face before he throws the Omega in the bed.

Jungkook was so careless that Taehyung's head almost collided with the headboard.

"Take off your shirt" Jungkook asks before stepping away from the bed to get himself undressed.

"I think yo-"

"Take off your fucking shirt or I'll rip it apart" Jungkook threatened which made Taehyung gulps dryly again but quickly nods his head obediently nonetheless.

After both of them got off of their clothes, Jungkook finally joined the Omega on the bed.

"On your stomach" Jungkook's deep voice, orders the shivering Omega laying underneath him.

"But I want to see your face" Taehyung whined but got flipped around in one move by Jungkook's strong arms.

"Just do as what I say" Jungkook angrily slap the Omega's ass cheek. "You don't get to refuse me" *another slap*. "You'll do as what I say" *another one* "Got it?" The Alpha asks at the end.

"Yes"

Taehyung bite down on his bottom lips when another slap landed on his butt. He desperately tries to retain himself from wincing or crying out because the hit were all so painful but pleasuring at the same time.