Chapter 30

The next morning, Taehyung pouts when Jungkook wasn't by his side once he woke up.

He stays lay down on the bed for minutes before the door of the washing room opened, revealing a topless Jungkook with only a towel covering his lower part.

"Why were you?" Taehyung yawns softly while rubbing his eyes.

"I was showering. I was about to wake you up. Get your ass ready. We have somewhere to go" Jungkook informs as he walks towards the wardrobe to find himself some clothes to wear.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung curiously asks before sitting down on the bed. The blanket is still covering his naked body.

"On a date. I took some days off work."

"What? Who is leading the pack then?"

"Namjoon hyung is in charge of everything until I come back "

Taehyung doesn't know why but he has a weird feeling about all of this. Why will Jungkook let another person lead the pack just to spend time with him. Maybe he plans to mate Taehyung. Maybe they will finally be mates.

"Okay" Taehyung enthusiastically stands up from the bed.

He let the blanket fall on the floor and walks to the shower with his naked body.

After taking minutes to shower and shave his long legs, Taehyung finally got out of the shower.

"You took your time" Jungkook chuckles at the Omega.

"Wanted to make myself pretty for you" Taehyung winked at Jungkook before walking towards the closet.

"Didn't need to try hard. You're always pretty" The Alpha approaches Taehyung only to give a light slap on his exposed butt cheek.

"What should I wear? I don't have any fancy clothes » Taehyung pouts when he looks at the clothes that he brought from home.

He left home the fancy suits that Jungkook got for him.

"Don't need to dress fancy. Anything is fine"

"Where are we going? If you plan to invite me to these fancy restaurants then I need to dress correctly"

"Where we are going is a surprise, pup. Now go wear any clothes. " Jungkook firmly says before leaving the Omega alone.

He's going to wait for Taehyung in the car.

~~~~~~~

"Waouh" Taehyung's mouth fall agape when they entered the most beautiful restaurant that he's ever visited.

Sure, where Sobin brought him during their date was also a very good restaurant but this one looks spectacular. The lights and the sparkles are just enough to transform Taehyung's blood into gold.

"Never seen such a beautiful place?" Jungkook teases the Omega who is totally mesmerized by the beauty of the place.

"I've been brought to the most expensive restaurant of South Korea but I don't know why this place is better than it"

"You what?" Jungkook cough on his glass of wine.

The two men are already seated around a VIP table but they haven't ordered any food yet.

"Sobin brought me to the most expensive restaurant of South Korea" Taehyung says with a little smile at the corner of his lips.

He knows Jungkook's gonna be jealous but it's funny, right?

"Most what? The bitch probably lied to you. This restaurant is the best one in this whole country" Jungkook gritted his teeth. "Anyway, don't talk about this bastard. It'll ruin our beautiful date"