Chapter 12

"So you'll get to know your destinated mate on your twentieth birthday then?" Taehyung quietly asks while running his hand up and down of Jungkook's exposed chest.

"It'll be in two weeks. I have a great feeling that you're going to be my destinated mate" Jungkook pulls Taehyung's hand away from his chest and open his mouth to suck on the Omega's finger.

"Are you getting horny right now?" Taehyung scoffed.

"Just the thought of having you as my mate makes my dick twitch" Jungkook whines.

"You're really a lost case you know that?"
Taehyung mocked but teasingly grinds down towards Jungkook's lap.

They were both laying in Jungkook's bed. Taehyung is naked as he's asked to. Therefore him grinding down on the Alpha only makes it impossible for Jungkook to not get hard.

"Are you teasing me, princess?" Jungkook reaches for Taehyung's buttocks and give them a slight slap before kneading them with his large palms.

"What are you going to do about it? Are you going to punish me?" Taehyung loves testing Jungkook's limit.

"You want that?" Jungkook deepen his voice and Taehyung didn't know why he immediately nods his head at the Alpha. He likes being all submissive and letting Jungkook punish him or even better, fuck him senselessly.

Jungkook smirks devilishly before flipping Taehyung around in a swift move. He lays the Omega down on his stomach.

Taehyung's back is now completely exposed to the Alpha. His round ass only tempt the Alpha to slap it or to bite on it.

"How many slap can you take?" Jungkook palms Taehyung butt cheeks softly.

"As much as you can give. I'll take it all like the obedient whore I am" Taehyung laughed at his own reply. He just wants to make Jungkook lose his sanity.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook holds his hand in the air before letting it fall down hard into Taehyung's right ass cheek.

"Fuck" Taehyung moans from pleasure and pain at the same time. He feels his ass reddening and stinging a little from the shock; nonetheless he doesn't complain.

"I'm going to spank you until you can't take it anymore" Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hair and pull the Omega's head back towards him. "Do you hear me? I'm going to fucking destroy your pretty bum"

"Yes, yes do it" Taehyung desperately pleads.

Jungkook then lets go off his hair and spank the Omega's ass a second time without notice.

"Shit" Taehyung almost screamed.

Jungkook bit his bottom lips before spanking the Omega's ass repeatedly. The Alpha didn't even give the Omega the time to recover from one slap than he already enchained his series of spanking. Taehyung hold his breath during the entire time. He was a sobbing mess. He cries and moans each time Jungkook gives a harsh hit into his flesh.
He was at his thirtieth maybe when he begs the Alpha to stop. He could no longer feel his lower part. He's totally numb.

"Plea-" Taehyung tries to say for the second time but Jungkook keeps on spanking his already bruised ass.

"What was that?" Jungkook finally stops his spanking.

"I said stop" Taehyung growls. "I can take anymore of your spanking" Taehyung madly says, eyes covered in tears.

"Sorry I was a bit lost into it" Jungkook lowered his head and kiss Taehyung's now red-purple ass cheek. "Can I still fuck you though?"

"Go on" was all Jungkook needed to hear before fumbling his pants to take out his hard cock.

"No need to prep me. I can take it"