Chapter 69

"Why would you bring a gun?" Mrs Jeon furrows her eyebrows when Jungkook grabbed a gun from his office and held it in his hand, ready to ride to the location of the kidnappers.

"Why wouldn't I? I'm going to fucking kill them all!" Jungkook affirms with a low voice and his mother slightly got goosebumps from his cold voice.

"Why are you going there, anyway? The police are already there so-"

"Mom!" Jungkook suddenly ends the woman's rambling. "I'm going there and I'll make sure to kill them all! I will not let them go to jail or some shit! They deserve to die!"

"Jungkook?" Mr Kim steps in, to interrupt their little conversation. "The cars are ready to leave. We have to hurry!"

"Wait- Mr Kim, are you going there too?" Mrs Jeon asks as Mr Kim is also wearing a bulletproof vest and holding a gun.

"Of course I am!" He retorts before exiting the castle and walking towards the car.

"I'm leaving" Jungkook quickly informs before following Mr Kim from behind.

"Be careful!" Mrs Jeon cries out for her son to hear.

~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck are doing here?" Bogum roars at his brother who is manhandled by Hyun and Johnson.

"I should ask you the same thing!" Jay snaps which earns a loud groan coming from Sobin's mouth.

"I swear to God that I'll fucking kill-"

"You're not killing my brother!" Bogum grabs the gun from Sobin's hand and throw it away on the floor.

"Why the fuck is he here then? You know it's not safe, right? He could have called the police or some shit!"

"Calm your ass down! Jay will never call the police on me!" Bogum retorts back before turning his head towards his brother's direction. "Why are you here, Jay?"

"I just followed mom, okay? I didn't know she-"

"You followed, Mom? Why in hell would you do that? Did someone tell you to do so?"

"No one told me to follow her! I just did it on my own!" Jay snarls and Bogum only facepalms himself, suppressing the urge to yell at his brother.

"Release him!" Bogum mentions for the men who hold his brother to free him.

"What?" Johnson asks, unsure if they should let go of this kid.

I mean, what if Jay runs to call the police, or some shit?!

"I told you to let him go! Are you deaf!?"

"It's on you if he messes up!" Johnson growls before pushing Jay forward to his brother's arm.

"Are you okay?" Bogum curiously asks but Jay immediately pulls away from him.

"What the fuck are doing? Kidnapping people? And a pregnant woman at that? Bogum are you fucking out of your mind?" Jay abruptly growls and Bogum only gives him a stern look.

" It's none of your business" Bogum simply replies before turning his head towards Sobin. "Where the fuck is my mother?"

"She's in the kitchen!" Sobin snaps and Bogum instantly lets out a loud sighed of relief.

"Bogum! Let Suzy go! You are going to go to jail or worse Jungkook will fucking kill you!" Jay desperately tries to resonate his brother.

"Don't worry about me! No one can defeat me!" Bogum grins at his brother and Jay only rolls his eyes at him.

He can't believe how much of a sick psycho his brother has become. He can't-

"Anyway, you are going back home when Mom leaves" Bogum firmly informs. "But don't you dare do anything stupid! These men" Bogum points at the men who held Jay earlier. "They will kill you straight away if you try to mess up! I will not be able to hold them back!"

Rewrite The Stars // TaekookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara