Chapter 48

Taehyung barged inside of Jungkook's bedroom which causes the doctors to jump in surprise.

Right now, they operating the patient as Jungkook is severely injured in the head and had lost many blood.

"How-" Taehyung falls down on his knees for the second time today. (It's still his birthday ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀))

All of these blood coming from Jungkook, Jungkook's scent that he can barely smell. All of that, break Taehyung's whole existence.

"Who are you?" A nurse rushed to grab Taehyung and make him seat on the nearby chair.

The doctors, on the other hand, went back immediately to their work.

"Mate" was all Taehyung could let out of his mouth.

His is a sobbing mess and can barely breath. His wolf is howling in pain.

"The doctors are still taking care of him" the nurse hurries to reassure the crying Omega. "He's severely injured but he's a fighter"

"Where is-" A loud voice stormed inside of the room.

Taehyung's breath hitched when he saw Suzy entering the room.

"What the fuck is going on?" Suzy yells as she walks towards the bed where Jungkook is laying.

The nurse was quick to stop her though. She grabbed Suzy's hands and with a swift move pulls her away from the bed.

"What do you think you're doing?" The nurse almost yells at Suzy's stupid act.

"What do you mean? He's my mate. What are you guys fucking doing to him?" Suzy spits bitterly.

Taehyung stayed quiet the whole time, he feel drained out of his energy.

"You're not his mate" Taehyung hummed loud enough for the two women to hear him.

"Wait- which of you are really his mate?" The nurse frowns at the two Omegas.

"Me" Taehyung and Suzy replies in unison.

"I'm his destinated mate" Suzy adds and Taehyung rolls his eyes at her.

"I'm the mate he chose. He doesn't want to be associated with you" Taehyung bitterly snaps.

"This is a mess" The nurse mumbles under her breath. "You two need to calm down or else you have to go out. The doctors are operating him and unimportant noises are not needed in here" The nurse firmly says.

"Is he going to survive?" Suzy asks quietly before sitting down next to Taehyung.

Taehyung wants to snap at her that it's none of her fucking business but he keeps his head low only to sniffle. He hasn't stopped crying since he got here.

"He is if you two keep silent" The nurse snaps while walking towards the bed as one doctor called her.

They spent hours and minutes, operating Jungkook and sewing all of his deep wounds.

"We need bloods" The head doctors comments as Jungkook has lost too much blood during the chirurgie.

"His type is AB" Another doctor points out.

"We don't have enough time to go to the hospital" another one remarks.

"I can give him mine" Suzy stands up from her seat. "I'm AB too"

"You-" Taehyung was about to retort but the nurse advances him.

"That's great. Come here!" She drags Suzy and make her seat on a chair before taking the tools needed.