Chapter 15

Taehyung woke up the next morning by the intense ray of sunlight which hit his face. His mother has opened the curtains to wake him up.

"Wake up baby bear" Taehyung's mother chanted before throwing herself on top of her sleeping son.

"NO, mom let me sleep in peace" Taehyung groans lowly at his mother's action.

"It's already 9am, baby" His mother get out of bed before continuing. "I have to look for a job"

"Are you-" Taehyung finally opens his eyes correctly and looks up at his well dressed mother. "I almost forgot that we're jobless for the moment" Taehyung chuckles to himself.

His mother has been working at the castle for years and now she was fired so has to find another job because of him.

"Anyway, Are you going somewhere today ?"

" I don't know. I'm waiting for Jay to come here before leaving. I hope that I'll be allowed to meet Jungkook" Taehyung whines sadly at the mention of the Alpha's name.

"You don't have to meet him if you don't feel like it" Taehyung's mothers looks pitifully at her son. "He's not your responsibility" she then quietly adds.

" I want to meet him. He needs me and I need to see him. I can't let him suffer on his own. I'm partly responsible for all this mess after all"

"You really love him. Don't you?" Taehyung's mother fondly smiles at him.

"Yes Mom. I think that I'm madly in love with him and I hate the fact that I left him"

"Don't sweat it. You'll have other chance to make up for it"

"I hope so"

~~~~~~~~~

When his mother left, Taehyung cleaned the house and watched the TV every now and then. He was really bored in there. He didn't have anything interesting to do nor someone to talk with.

Fortunately, during lunch time, Jay came to visit him again.

"Did you talk to her?" Taehyung asks impatiently.

"Yes, she told me where she stays in so you can meet her." Jay lends an hotel card to his friend.

"That's great" Taehyung smiles before reaching to grab the hotel card that was in Jay's hand.
"Anyway, how is he?" Taehyung couldn't help but asks.

"He's still in his beast state. At least he's eating so don't worry too much"

"Is someone taking good care of him?"Taehyung cautiously to ask. He's been thinking about it the whole night.

"The King and Queen made sure that he received the best care. Anyway, I know you didn't ask but Suzy left the castle this morning"

"She what now?" Taehyung's eyes widened, following Jay's statement.

"She ended up spilling the truth so the King kicked her out. I heard that her and Jungkook's engagement is officially off"

A big part of Taehyung instantly feels alleviated after hearing that.

"Why did she do that though? She appeared kind of determined to be Jungkook's wife"

"I don't know, maybe she felt guilty and finally regain her consciousness"

~~~~~~~~

Taehyung walks towards Soyeon's chamber with trembling hands. He doesn't exactly but he's always nervous to meet her. He hopes that she won't refuse to help him.

When he arrives in front of her door, he softly knocked on it. And no sooner had he done so, than the door swung open, revealing Soyeon in all her glory.