Chapter 64

Three days later, Suzy could finally get the result of her paternity test.

"I told you that it's Jungkook's!" Suzy jumps around after looking at the paper from the doctor.

"So what are you going to do now?" Soyeon cautiously asks.

Well, they didn't tell Jungkook yet that they already did the paternity test. It's gonna be such a slap on the Alpha's face once he discovered that Suzy's child is indeed his.

"I'm going to tell Jungkook, duh!" Suzy casually says before placing the paper back in its envelope.

"You know Jungkook's back with Taehyung, right?" Soyeon questions.

Well, when she and Hoseok visited Jimin to the hospital, she found Taehyung and Jungkook together.

"I know" Suzy rolls her eyes at Soyeon. "They don't need to break up, I just want Jungkook to recognize the child"

"Wait- so you don't want them to break up?" Soyeon frowns, following Suzy's statement.

"I know they're inseparable even if I try to break them apart" Suzy sighed a bit sad. "So all I can ask is for Jungkook to recognize the child as his"

"Then, I wish you good luck for that" Soyeon points out.

She knows it will be a bit challenging as Jungkook's always been a bit stubborn about not wanting the child.

~~~~~~

"Why are we here, again?" Hoseok asks when he steps in the shop with Jungkook.

Jungkook forced the older to drive him to the mall, without telling Hoseok the reason why.

"To buy a new phone" Jungkook nonchalantly says as he looks around to search for a decent phone.

"Wait- Did you break your phone, again?" Hoseok asks in disbelief.

Jungkook has bought a new phone like for the millionth times. The Alpha always breaks his phone each time he gets angry.

"NO!" Jungkook gives a glare to Hoseok. "It's for Taehyung"

"Why for?" Hoseok causally asks.

Right. Jungkook decided to buy a new phone for the Omega. He's tired of Bogum calling Taehyung non stop. It's been days and Bogum's not tired from calling Taehyung almost every day. The Omega didn't respond to his call anymore though. Still, Jungkook hates the thought of Bogum trying to reach for Taehyung every day.

"I just feel like buying him a new phone" Jungkook vaguely says before looking around, again to look for a phone.

"You're really spoiling him, aren't you?" Hoseok snorts a little. "It's like you're his sugar daddy"

"Well, I'm his daddy but sure I'm sweet to him so might as well call me that" Jungkook chuckles a little.

"You really love him, don't you?" Hoseok seriously asks.

"Of course I do" Jungkook proudly replies before taking a phone in his hand and checking it out.

"So what are you going to do about Suzy? And the child?"

"I don't give a shit about her"

~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook and Hoseok returns back to the castle after their little shopping. Jungkook wanted to take a bath before picking Taehyung up from the Hospital.

The Omega went to visit Jimin.

"Jungkook" Soyeon greets his brother as soon as both men enters the castle. "Suzy here needs to talk to you" Soyeon points at Suzy who is standing next to her.