Chapter 20

Jungkook has been worrying his ass off about this whole situation. He's not obliged to marry nor to date Suzy but the girl's parents won't stop complaining about it. They want their daughter to marry him and the sooner the better.

"I can't marry her mom" Jungkook complained to his mother.

He asked his parents to have a talk about what's happening. About what he's supposed to do because Suzy was asked by her parents to move in to the castle. Her parents are not aware of the young woman's wrong doing obviously.

"I know son" His mother looks at him with sad eyes. "I didn't expect her to be your destinated mate. I thought Taehyung-"

"Let's not talk about him right now" The Alpha cut his mother off.

He's been trying to surpass the need to see the Omega. He's been craving the touch of Taehyung. He desperately wants to see his pretty face again. Unfortunately, he can't do so. Not for the meantime. Taehyung needs to recover first. They need to take a break from each other because Jungkook knows it is also hard for the Omega to accept the reality. They've wished to be each other's fated mate for days. They thought of buying house and marrying each other after finding out they were mates. Jungkook's still broken into pieces because he thought the Omega was his destinated mate. He thought Taehyung was his. Taehyung always wanted to find his destinated mate so Jungkook have taken the decision to stay away from the Omega. It'll be selfish of him to hold him back when he knew he's not the Omega's other half.

"I know you're hurt Jungkook. You loved him" His father states.

"I still love him. And I'll do until I die. I just can't be with him right now" Jungkook weakly says.

" Anyway, about Suzy, I've lost my trust in this woman but she can't decline her parents' demand. She can stay here, she can sleep in the guest room" Jungkook's mother suggests.

"I don't know mom"

"You don't have to marry her. It's only about her staying here, nothing more"

~~~~~~~~~~

"How is your new job?" Jay asks Taehyung.

They're in a restaurant right now. It's Sunday so Taehyung had a day off. Jay in the other hand asked a time off to the main cook of the castle.

"It's great. Jimin and Jin are really cool" Taehyung enthusiastically responds.

"I'm happy for you, buddy." Jay smiles warmly at the Omega.

"I was also dying to tell you that a regular customer in our shop asked me out" Taehyung confessed.

"Wait-" Jay pulls his drink away from his mouth because he doesn't want to choke on it. "You what?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"I said that a customer of our shop asked me out" Taehyung looks away shyly.

Taehyung's a very pretty Omega so it's not really surprising to heart that. A regular client asked the Omega out last Friday. Taehyung still didn't give an answer though.

"Waouh. I'm not really surprised but I am at the same time" Jay chuckles. "Anyway, I need some details bitch. Tell me about his name, his age, rank, is he handsome?"

"Slow down Jay" Taehyung laughed. "His name is Sobin and he's really nice to me. He's 25 and is probably rich. He's an Alpha and a strong one based on the smell of his scent. And to answer your last question, he's handsome as hell"

"Waouh. You lucky bitch. You always get the handsome ones don't you?" Jay teases the Omega.

"I guess I'm quite attractive so it's not really surprising"