Chapter 13

Jungkook was the first to woke up among the two men. The Alpha slightly open his eyes before turning around to face the Omega's sleeping face. Taehyung is incredibly gorgeous. He's the prettiest yet most handsome man Jungkook has ever seen. The Omega's pouted lips makes him look cute and adorable. Jungkook badly wants to lean down to peck Taehyung's pinky lips.

While Jungkook was admiring the Omega's face he suddenly remembered what the Omega had done. Jungkook seriously need to talk to the Omega. Jungkook doesn't know exactly what is going on inside of the Omega's mind. Why was Taehyung drunk yesterday? Did he slap Suzy? All of these questions fogged Jungkook's mind. The Alpha has been trying to convince his parents to break off his engagement because he sincerely thinks that Taehyung has a potential chance to be his mate. Taehyung slapping Suzy didn't make things easy for the Alpha. Even if his parents almost agreed to break off his engagement, they made a big step back once they heard what happened with Suzy. It was difficult to deny it as Suzy showed his parents her bruised cheek. She came to them crying that Taehyung slapped her.

Jungkook was so lost in his thought that he didn't notice that Taehyung slowly woke up too.

"Were you looking at me when I was sleeping?" Taehyung points out when he saw Jungkook looking at him while he was sleeping.

"I was just admiring your pretty face" Jungkook laughed before remembering what he was supposed to ask the Omega once he woke up. "Why were you drunk last night?" Jungkook cocked his eyebrows.

"Shit- Who brought me here?" Taehyung abruptly sat up in the bed. Wrong move! As he did so. An immense pain went through his head. He whined at that.

"Don't move too fast!" Jungkook instructors. "Anyway. You're lucky your friend was kind enough to not let your stupid drunk ass alone. He brought you here"

"Gotta thank him later" Taehyung sighed before returning to lay on the bed.

"Can we talk though? I know you're probably hangover right now but I won't have time to talk anymore later"

"Why is that? Training again?"

"Actually" Jungkook quietly announces. Taehyung immediately looks up at the Alpha. It's not a good sign when Jungkook address to him smoothly like that. The Alpha's probably going to announce that Taehyung has to move out. "I have to attend a meeting with Suzy's parents later. I will probably stay there until late" Jungkook nervous scrabbled his nape.

"Wait-What?" Taehyung sits up again abruptly on the bed. He ignores the aching pain in his head and the dizziness resulted from his move.

"I have to do it. I have to talk to them. I have to clear things up. I can't just break this engagement on my own. I need to talk to her parents. It was a negotiation between our parents after all"

"Is she going to be there?" Taehyung immediately asks when Jungkook finished explaining himself.

"Sadly yes" Taehyung whines as soon as Jungkook let out these words. "Don't worry through. It's not like we're going to be there just the two of us. My parents will be there as well" Jungkook rushed to reassure the Omega.

" I'm not worried" Taehyung regrets to have acted like such a dumbass. How dare he act as if he's jealous? It's not like Jungkook and he is in a relationship to begin with. Jungkook doesn't own him explanations. Jungkook's not his. Well, not yet.

"Anyway, you didn't answered my question yet. Why did you drunk so much yesterday? Were you mad because I insinuated that you slapped Suzy?"

"I'm sorry if I troubled you last night" Taehyung shamefully apologises. "I was just an idiot, last night. I was sad and disappointed because you believed that I slapped her. I even got a little pissed because you still care about her. You were so worried because you thought I hurt her" Taehyung honestly confessed. He didn't plan to do so but he's tired of always hiding his feelings to the Alpha. He wants the Alpha to understand his position.