Chapitre 31

Taehyung spent the four best days of his life accompanied by Jungkook. The Alpha spoiled him too much. Right now, they are at the mall as Jungkook wants to buy the Omega some new clothes.

"It's all too expensive" Taehyung complains when he saw the price of the suit. It may look good on him but it's too expensive. All the clothes that he wore are actually very expensive.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook impatiently asks the Omega.

"I do but-"

"Then let's buy it" Jungkook grabs the piece of clothing and went to the cashier to buy for it.

It's the fifth clothes that he's going to buy for today.

"All of these clothes are so expensive" Taehyung whines once he arrives near the Alpha.

"I don't mind about the price, pup. I'll buy anything for you" Jungkook gives a short peck on the Omega's forehead.

"Young love" the old lady who stands behind them cooed at the two men.

Taehyung blushes at her comments and quickly steps away from Jungkook.

"Your Majesty" The woman bows when Jungkook turns towards her.

"No need for the honorifics. Just Jungkook is fine" The Alpha pronounced to the woman.

"Alright Jungkook-ssi. You two look great together. If I may ask, are you mates?" The lady looks at the two men, one by one.

"Yes, he is my mate" Jungkook proudly says as he reached for Taehyung's waist and pulls the Omega towards him.

Taehyung stays mute and a blushing mess during the whole interaction.

"Your kids would look cute" The woman points out with a wide smile on her face.

"Thank you" Taehyung finally dared to say some words. He's still shy though. Acting like a couple with Jungkook in public is something he's always dreamed of.

After the woman left them, Taehyung let out a sigh of relief.

"Why were you so shy?" Jungkook teases while taking the shopping bags in his hands.

"I wasn't. She was just so sweet. I guess I got shy when she referred me as your mate"

"Why? Are you ashamed of it?" Jungkook frowns at the Omega.

"No" Taehyung quickly rushed to interweave his hands with Jungkook's. "In the contrary, it feels nice to hear."

"You should get used to it anyway. We'll be mates soon"

"I know" A smile draws itself into Taehyung's beautiful face.

"Now, let's buy you some other clothes" Jungkook declares as they march towards another shop.

"Are you serious?" Taehyung chuckles when he noticed what kind of shop Jungkook brought him to.

"Yep, I've always wanted to see you wear pretty lingeries. Not that yours are ugly but I'd like to chose them for you" Jungkook smirks at the Omega.

"You're a pervert"

"Only for you"

"How does it look?" Taehyung asks once he came out of the changing room.

Fortunately, it was only the two of them in this section of the shop. Taehyung refused when one of the vendors insist to help them chose.

"Waouh" Jungkook wet his lips with his tongue as he looks at Taehyung's curves.

"Isn't it too much?" Taehyung anxiously looks at himself on the mirror.

Jungkook immediately stands up from his chair when the Omega let out a scent of frustration. He approaches Taehyung and stood up right behind him.