Chapter 67

24h after Suzy's disappearance:

« We watched the security cam of the mall and we found something rather interesting » Chan announces to Jungkook and Hoseok who are currently in his office.

« You know who did all of this? » Hoseok cocked his eyebrows.

Even if Soyeon already woke up, he still ought to find these bastards and make them pay. Furthermore, they have to find Suzy as soon as possible. By the way, Jungkook has gone crazy after the woman's disappearance.

« Yes, we know the owner of the vehicle. » Chan takes a pause and looks at the men sitting in front of him. « Do you perhaps know a certain Bogum? »

« Come again? » Jungkook asks cautiously for the inspector to repeat his question.

« We found that the black vehicle that the kidnappers used, is registered under the name of a certain Bogum. » Chan reports before grabbing a picture from the tons of papers on his desk and showing it to Jungkook. « It's a picture of him »

« Are you shitting on me?! » Jungkook gasps as soon as Chan showed him a picture of Bogum. Of fucking Bogum who he knows so damn well. Jungkook's blood instantly ran cold.

« That's-» Hoseok jumps in, after taking a peek at the photo. « I don't know the face but I've heard someone mentioning this name »

Right, Hoseok hasn't seen Bogum yet, however, he's heard Namjoon or he doesn't recall but one of his friends, mentioning this name before.

« Is he a fri-» Chan was about to ask but Jungkook immediately interrupts him.

« He's Taehyung's fated mate » Jungkook's replies, palms turning into painful fists as he lets out these words.

He can't believe that this bitch dared to take his pregnant wife away! He can't fucki-

« We asked about his whereabouts to his parents since he's disappeared. Unfortunately, they don't know about where he might be. He's nowhere to be seen »

~~~~~~~

« I have something to tell you » Jay says, the moment he enters Taehyung's bedroom.

Actually, hours ago, the police went to Jay's house to ask him questions about his brother and Jay literally freaked out. I mean, the police's after his brother for fuck's sake. What's more, the police has told Jay that Bogum's suspected in the affair of Suzy's kidnapping!

« Spill the tea! » Taehyung casually says before sitting down correctly to hear what his friend has to say.

« The police came to my house, hours ago. They thought that I was hiding my brother or some shit! »

« What?! » Taehyung's eyes widened, following Jay's statement. « Why would the police search for Bogum? »

Well, in fact, Taehyung isn't yet aware that Bogum is related to the disappearance of Suzy.

« They briefly explained that my brother's vehicle was used to kidnap Suzy so that's why! I mean-»

« What the fuck are you on about? » Taehyung manages to get out of the bed completely. He can't fucking believe what he just heard from his friend!

« I knew that my brother's not trustworthy! I just never thought that he would be this-»

« Wait- are you serious? Bogum's vehicle was really used to-» Taehyung cautiously asks, mind a bit foggy from the new shocking information.

« Yes! » Jay cries out, tears threatening to fallout of his eyelids. « I can't believe that he's done that! I'm so damn disappointed and I don't know! I will ficking go crazy! »