Chapter 53

Warning: rape/ non-con. You can skip the r*pe scene because I'll notice it with ‼️.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‼️‼️

"Make sure no one is around" Sobin informs his men who immediately nod their heads and walk away to do their job.

"N-no" Taehyung weakly begs as Sobin grabs him by his shoulder to make him stand up correctly.

"I'm finally going to fucking have a taste of you, pup" Sobin snorts before trailing his tongue to get a taste of Taehyung's necks.

Taehyung could only tremble as a nausea feeling is growing at the back of throat. Sobin's tongue traveling and sucking on the skin of his neck is so going to make him puke. He wants to scream and push this disgusting man away but his body is too weak to do so.

"Damn" Sobin finally pulls away from Taehyung's neck only to grab the Omega's chin to make their eyes meet. "I'll fuck you so good" Sobin grins evilly before crashing his lips onto Taehyung's.

There's a whimper that came out of Taehyung's mouth but Sobin only kiss him harder and force his way into the Omega's mouth.

He sucked on Taehyung's tongue and explore the warm of Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung, on the other hand only cry harder, therefore, Sobin could even taste the salty liquid coming from his now red eyes.

"Stop crying!" Sobin pulls away, breathlessly, only to grip Taehyung's chin firmly. "You're going to fucking pay for all these hits your dear hyung left on my precious body" Sobin kisses Taehyung firmly before reaching for the Omega's pants.

"I'm already so damn excited to be inside of you" Sobin smirks before abruptly pulling down the Omega's pants along with his boxers.

Taehyung whines at the cold air that suddenly hit his skin but also out of fear of what Sobin might do to him. His legs are now shaking uncontrollably.

Sobin hurries to pull down his own pants after undressing Taehyung's lower region.

"I've been dying be inside you, Kim Taehyung" Sobin whispers to Taehyung's ear before biting lightly the Omega's earlobe.

In a swift move, Sobin managed to turn the Omega around and bend Taehyung's back lightly to have a better view of his sweet hole.

"Damn" Sobin takes his dick in hand to quickly jerk himself off while looking the the Omega's pinky hole.

"Now, get your ass ready to have the best fuck of your life" Sobin scoffs before allying himself in front of Taehyung's hole and entering the tip of his dick inside of the tight wall.

"Mmphh" Taehyung winced from the pain as he desperately cry his eyes out. His cheeks are completely soaked from his own tears and his breathing becomes unstable due to the panic which rises inside of him.

"You like that too, right?" Sobin's smirks went wider as he finally pushed all of him inside of the Omega.

"Argh-" Sobin lets out a long moan as he fucks himself inside of the whimpering Omega. He also didn't miss the chance to pull Taehyung's hair back, to kiss the Omega's lips.

"Fuck-" Sobin grunts against Taehyung's lips as he's rocking his hips back and forth.

"I'm going to fucking cum" Sobin grins before fastening his pace.

Taehyung screams internally as Sobin thrust inside of him at an animalistic pace. He's about to break apart by the intense pain that the act procure to his body.

"Shit!" Sobin curses while spilling all of his white liquid inside of the Omega.

After minutes of taking his breath, Sobin finally let the broken Omega on the floor and joins his men.