Chapter 36

During his practice, Jungkook gave all of his energy into fighting and kicking everything out of his way. He let out, all of his angers and frustrations that he almost hurt himself if it was not for one of his soldier, begging him to slow down.

By the time he finished training, he was a sweating mess. Shit! He almost forgot that after this, he has a date with Taehyung. Their last date before tomorrow.

"Jungkook-ssi" His main soldier came to him in the changing room.

"Yes?" He gives a brief reply, while unbuttoning his shirt.

"Our soldiers will leave tomorrow morning as the rogues were seen from afar approaching our territory."

Jungkook came back to the reality, at that.
He's going to fight against the rogues, tomorrow. Fucking tomorrow! He can't wait for this shit to end; although, doesn't want to leave everyone behind. To be frank, he thinks that this fight might last for two weeks or even more. He's afraid that he can't attend Taehyung's birthday nor spend the new year's eve with the Omega.

"Great. I'll leave with you all. Prepare our weapons and cars" Jungkook informs before stepping into the shower to wipe these disgusting sweats, out of his body.

After showering and changing into new fresh clothes, Jungkook went to his mother's bedroom. Maybe he can see her before he leaves. His father stormed out of the castle earlier so it's safe.

"Mom?" The Alpha tilts his head through the door to see if his mother is inside.

"Jungkookie!" The woman jumps out of her bed when she heard her son's sweet voice calling for her.

She walks to the door and immediately embraces her son into a thigh bear hug.

"Waouh" Jungkook giggles at his mother's action but still wraps his hands around her to return the hug.

"You're here!" The woman whispers before pulling away from her son.

"I'm here" Jungkook chuckles awkwardly. "I wanted to see you before leaving, tomorrow"

"You're really leaving, right?" Mrs Jeon lets out with a sad voice.

"Yes, don't worry about me" Jungkook slightly taps his mother's shoulder to reassure her. "I've trained so well during these past few days. Furthermore, I've already trained my whole life so I'm more than ready"

"Are you going to be okay, though?" His mother asks quietly.

She's always had a soft spot for her son. She couldn't say no to him and used to spoil him most of the time. She even accepted Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship for Jungkook's sake. Unlike her husband who was ruthless towards their son, Mrs Jeon was nothing but a sweetheart when it comes to Jungkook.

"I'm going to be fine, mom" Jungkook smiles at his mother.

There's a warm feeling in his heart from hearing his mother's worry.

"I'm just worried. You can't blame me. I used to be very protective over you and Soyeon. But now, when you say that you're going to this war, I can't help myself from being anxious."

"Don't worry about me. I'm a strong man. I'm the most powerful person on this planet so you don't have to worry" Jungkook playfully says.

"That, you are" Mrs Jeon snorts shortly. " I still remember when you went on your beast mode. No one could tame you"

"Well, gotta show these rogues how scary I can be"

"Still, be careful!" Mrs Jeon warns.

"I will" Jungkook seriously replies, back.