Chapter 42

After taking his breakfast, Taehyung left Jimin and Yoongi's house to work. Well, unless some privileged bitches (I mean Jimin because he got off of work), Taehyung has to work.

It sucks because Taehyung's a lazy ass but he doesn't have any other choices.

"Hey" Jin greets Taehyung when he finally arrived at work.

"Good morning hyung" Taehyung smiles before walking towards the changing room.

Well he needs to change into his stupid uniform so...

"How is Jimin by the way?" Jin asks from behind as he's been following Taehyung until they reach the changing room.

"He's fine. A bit snappy and bitchy but he's okay" Taehyung briefly says as he puts on his uniform.

"Anygays, it's such a pleasure to hear that he's pregnant. I'm sure he's so damn happy about it" Jin states while looking at the wall behind Taehyung.

"He's happy. But I'm happier than him. He's such a lucky bitch!" Taehyung mumbles with a chuckles as he finally finished getting ready.

"Don't get too jealous Tae, your time will come and I'm sure Jungkook will breed you with hundreds of pups" Jin snorted before exiting the room as a client just entered the shop.

~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for your purchase" Taehyung smiles widely at his last client of the day.

It's already past 9 pm as they had more clients than usual.

Taehyung, immediately rushes to take off his uniform once Jin announced the end of the day.

"Wanna grab dinner?" Jin asks Taehyung when they finally got out of the shop.

"Don't know. Do you want to pay? I don't have enough money" Taehyung sadly admits.

These days, it's been hard for him to provide his needs. The rend of the house, the electricity and other bills are so expensive that he barely makes ends meet.

"You still didn't find another cheeper house?" Jin asks Taehyung, while getting into the car.

Taehyung does the same and sits in the passenger seat before replying to the older.

"Still not" Taehyung sighed. "I've been searching for a new house for the past few days"

"Why don't you ask help from Jungkook. I'm sure he'll lend you some money or rent you one of those luxury hotel suite" Jin chuckles before doing his seatbelt.

"What the fuck?" Taehyung slaps the older's arm playfully. "I can't do that"

"Why not?" Jin's playful tone turns into a confused one.

"I don't want him to pay my rent. He's not my sugar daddy" Taehyung retorts quietly.

"He's your daddy though" Jin teases which earns him a smack on the head by his friend.

"Seriously, I don't want him to worry about that. He's got much more important issues to deal with"

"Well, since you're couple. I don't know what's wrong with that. He's just helping as you're not financially stable for the meantime" Jin points out seriously.

"I don't want to depend on him. I'm not a gold digger" Taehyung scoffs while shaking his head negatively.

He doesn't Jungkook to pay for his rent. He's not dating Jungkook for the Alpha to give him money. It will only add to the list of the reasons why Mr Jeon hates Taehyung.

"Anygays, it's just a proposition. But if you feel like you need some help. Feel free to ask me"

~~~~~~~