Chapter 35

"Do you want to eat something or have a drink?" Taehyung hesitantly asks once Soyeon stepped in.

They went to the small living room and Soyeon sat down in front of him.

"I'm fine" Soyeon replies as she looks around to admire Taehyung's house. It's the first time she's here anyway.

"How did you know I live here?" Taehyung questions. As far as he knows, Soyeon didn't know where he lives.

"Jimin dropped me off" Soyeon vaguely responds. "But hey, I'm not here for that. I'm here to ask you something"

"What thing?" Taehyung's brows arched.

"Have you talked to Jungkook? About him going to war?"

"Yes, I guess we've made things clear"

"Did you convince him to stay? What did he say?" Soyeon immediately enchains her series of questions.

"Slow down!" Taehyung chuckles at the woman. "I didn't convince him to do anything I-"

"What? So you agree of his decision then?" Soyeon asks in disbelief.

"Why shouldn't I?" Taehyung's frown deepened.

"Are you out of your mind? You know the consequences of him going to fight, right?" There's a hint of anger onto Soyeon's tone.

Taehyung's still a bit taken aback by the woman's outburst. Why in hell is she mad at Taehyung?

"I do know about that but I-"

"Yet you still allow him to go there? Do you even love him?"

Taehyung jerks in place because of Soyeon's loud yelp.

"What do you mean? Of course, I love Jungkook. What kind of question is that?"

"If your really love him, then you should stop him from going to this fight. He's going to die for fuck's sake!" Soyeon snarls aggressively.

"He's not going to die!" Taehyung didn't mean to raise his voice but it just happened. "He'll be careful. Plus, he's an adult. He's capable of taking his own decisions"

"Isn't if funny?" Soyeon scoffed. "It's on your favor after all. You're just relieved that he didn't accept the help from the Kim pack because of you. Because you don't want him to marry Suzy!" Soyeon spit bitterly.

The harsh words hit Taehyung like a truck.

"Why are you attacking me? I didn't force him to go to war? It's his choice. If you're not happy about it then you should talk-"

"You disappoint me so much, Kim Taehyung!" Soyeon exclaimed. "I though you will always protect my brother and make him find reasons but I guess I was wrong. You're just as selfish as what my father has said"

"I don't care about your opinion. Please leave my house if that's all you wanted to say" Taehyung sighed out. He doesn't want to fight with Soyeon. That'll be the least of the thing he wants to do, right now.

"I will go. But remember that I lost all of my admiration towards you"

~~~~~

After his training, Jungkook immediately went back to Taehyung's house. He was surprised to see that the Omega is still in his pyjamas. Taehyung's hair were still messy. And to top it all, he looks upset.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook cocked his eyebrows.

Taehyung stays silent until they reach the kitchen.

"You want to take a shower? You look tired" Taehyung asks, instead.